Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Skip Bayless is the best heel in the business.

If I'm Vince I give that Okie a call and build the announcer team around his heel persona.

Skip Bayless for RAW GM. :lol:

EDIT: :lol: :lol: that Big E video. They need to just let dude be himself on TV. He's a funny dude

Last edited:
can someone break down everything that is included in the wwe network package? missed out on the show yesterday

Weird sense of humor
Infectiously charming
Almost unnatural physique
Wearing shades indoors
Rocking an abnormal "hat"

Big E Has officially completed his transformation into Black Scott Steiner.
Tommy Dreamer: "I am a @wwe shareholder

I was actu do the math 200k buys at $60 a piece or 2-3 million buys at $10 a piece?! $12M or $23M per month! @WWENetwork"

Bruh :lol:

Everything is gonna disappear

Will they even bother releasing DVDs/Blurays after this? It would cripple that business

For those interested in getting the new Brock shirt, now might be a good time to get it.

Got this e-mail from WWEShop today.

ImageProxy.mvc

From 12pm-6pm Eastern, get 30% off your order with code: CLOCK30. CLOCK30 offer excludes gift cards, video games, Title Belts, and signed memorabilia.

Since some of us are on a nostalgia tip with the WWE Network announcement, here's a cool story that I thought I'd share: While packing up for a move, I found this gem in the closet. This was my dream shirt for about a decade, because it had Kanji & ECW on it (the only things I cared about as a 13 year old at the time). So when I found it on eBay last year in deadstock condition for $30, it was a no brainer.

When I received the package, I saw that it came from Michael DePoli. Sounded familiar enough, so I decided to Google it, and low and behold it was...

The fact that Roadkill decided to hold onto ECW merch for more than a decade, and then hawk that ish on eBay makes this one of my favorite shirts of all time.

Since some of us are on a nostalgia tip with the WWE Network announcement, here's a cool story that I thought I'd share: While packing up for a move, I found this gem in the closet. This was my dream shirt for about a decade, because it had Kanji & ECW on it (the only things I cared about as a 13 year old at the time). So when I found it on eBay last year in deadstock condition for $30, it was a no brainer.

View media item 736535

View media item 736536

When I received the package, I saw that it came from Michael DePoli. Sounded familiar enough, so I decided to Google it, and low and behold it was...

View media item 736539

That's pretty ******g rad. Nice pick up, man.

The fact that Roadkill decided to hold onto ECW merch for more than a decade, and then hawk that ish on eBay makes this one of my favorite shirts of all time.

For those interested in getting the new Brock shirt, now might be a good time to get it.

Got this e-mail from WWEShop today.

From 12pm-6pm Eastern, get 30% off your order with code: CLOCK30. CLOCK30 offer excludes gift cards, video games, Title Belts, and signed memorabilia.
F'n shipping and tax.  Came to $22.66.  Ordered mine 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom