Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've pretty much exhausted the attitude era with the amount of DVDs between me and my brother.

Going to rewatch the early 2000s with the invasion, brand separation, eric bischoff, evolution, legend killer RKO

You know what would be kinda dope? A NTWT podcast.

DC can't host tho

Last edited:
This sounds too good to be true. I can see WWE pulling a fast one and putting 1500 hours of HHH footage only.

laugh.gif
it's not that serious. It's NT, if you didn't want it stolen you should've tagged it.

RIP Mae
laugh.gif
 bruh you know that the NTWT is the premier place for sarcasm. It's all fun and games

man, Mae :frown: I never really seen any of her matches, but she was always a sport when she was on TV during the attitude Era... even though they pretty much berated her every time she was on.

man, Mae :frown: I never really seen any of her matches, but she was always a sport when she was on TV during the attitude Era... even though they pretty much berated her every time she was on.

Never seen a Mae Young match either... But I'm so sad for some reason... She was just such a likable and real woman... I may shed a tear when I read that she's passed tomorrow morning/afternoon... :frown: I hope her and Mollah have fun again...

This WWE Network deal is a steal. Streaming on a ps3/ps4 is perfect for those who don't have a TV hooked up to their computer. I'm pretty sure the WWE web site will crash on the first day it becomes available.

Last edited:
WWE hit a home run with this IMO.

WWE.com has a Q&A up with answers to lots of the basic questions.

I'm unaware of the specifics, but is WWE Network kind of like NBA League Pass? Basically, will I be able to purchase it and watch it even though I'm not in the US?

Confirmed: There is NO month to month ordering.  When you order, you MUST order a 6 month cycle for $59.94 ($9.99/month).

Every WWE/WCW/ECW PPV will be available at the start (there are approximately 300 PPVs).  There will limited Raw and Smackdowns available at the start but that will continue to expand.

Only 1.5% of WWE's tape library will be available at the start of the Network.  Before you freak out... WWE has over 100,000 hours worth of content in their tape library.  So besides the 24/7 streaming, you will still get at least 1500 hours of On Demand content.  This number will continue to grow each month.

Back
Top Bottom