Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My biggest concern is what happens when the first skip, stutter or glitch during a live PPV happens.

Will we have to worry about that? Can they ensure amazing quality?

My biggest concern is what happens when the first skip, stutter or glitch during a live PPV happens.

Will we have to worry about that? Can they ensure amazing quality?

I think they will. I'm just surprised that they're first test run of a PPV will be WM. I know they wanna start with a bang but damn

Is bad grammar part of Fandango's gimmick? I'm pretty sure I just heard him tell Renee Young, "You're not even a real journalism." :lol:

frown.gif

Damn man, WWE Network is gonna be so sick.

All the old PPVs too? Insta copped.

EDIT: Mae :frown:

Last edited:
Mae really did seem immortal.

She always was in no dambs given mode since the Attitude Era, and kept it real. :frown:

WWE gave all in attendance Apple TVs and Google Chromecasts with WWE branding on them under their seats. Wonder if it will come to Apple TV too

Last edited:
WWE gave all in attendance Apple TVs and Google Chromecasts with WWE branding on them under their seats. Wonder if it will come to Apple TV too

I got a Chromecast for Christmas so I hope it works with that.

Currently watching the Raw 20 DVD and their is a Krispenwah match. They show all his footage but don't mention his name at all.

I imagine this will be the same case for the network

I knew this was coming soon. I have had wwe 24/7 for the last 6 years and that ends at the end of Jan..

This deal sounds too good to be true. Cant wait..

Currently watching the Raw 20 DVD and their is a Krispenwah match. They show all his footage but don't mention his name at all.

They show the match but edit his name out in the commentary? I do wonder how the Benoit stuff will work considering hes in a lot of both wwe and wcw stuff

They show the match but edit his name out in the commentary? I do wonder how the Benoit stuff will work considering hes in a lot of both wwe and wcw stuff
Yeah I can't recall if they even showed his name during his entrance. But the commentary just goes quiet at the Benoit parts

Pointless and extra as hell . . .

I see why they did it. He was almost on every Raw/Smackdown and PPV in the early to mid 2000s. They didn't want to eliminate such a big chunk of footage. Especially when they make WM XX available, arguably one of the GOAT.

But they still wanted to make a point somehow that they don't want to associate themselves with him

Doubt they edit out his name for the network since there's a warning before his appearances.

I'm going to watch an absurd amount of ECW TV from the late '90's. The 15 year old in me is applauding the price point & features. 

I'm going to watch an absurd amount of ECW TV from the late '90's. The 15 year old in me is applauding the price point & features. 

That's the main reason why I'm signing up..I'm going to find a sitter for a whole weekend and binge-watch ECW..And to be able to watch WWF, WCW, and ECW shows that aired during during the same week will be an awesome time warp for me..I used to love watching WWF and WCW go back and forth with mild shots at each other and then watching ECW on the weekend and seeing them go full force against both of them and rip 'em apart..Plus all those early WCW ppv's will be sic..Sting, Flair, 4 Horsemen, Vader, Ron Simmons, Pillman, etc etc..:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom