Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nahh b. I would sit in front of the tv listening to the PPV. Static and all that. Squinting to trying to see what was going on.

Guess that was what it was like back in the day when radios were the primary source of entertainment 
Bruh, Im not gonna lie because I did this too. And sometimes you would get 3-4 seconds of pure clarity :lol:

Watching the Taker vs Mankind HIAC that way :wow:  Same with the Kane debut

:lol:  Those 3-4 secs tho :nthat: ​ :nthat: ​ :nthat: ​ :nthat: ​ 

It was like being able to see for the first time after being blind your whole life

No lie, I saw Wrestlemania 7 like this and it looked like Sgt. Salughter sprayed Hulk Hogan's face with a rainbow :lol:

Last edited:
TNA is unifying titles right now haha

Seriously, can they not come up with their own story lines?

Completely forgot about Impact. Saw what I think was from a fake Dixie Carter twitter account that said something like "We don't need a network, cause we don't have PPVs" :lol: :lol:

TNA ruined this match with all these run ins. Dumb.

This is straight from WCW 2000

Last edited:
Why am I watching this crap?

Lol at that finish. I figured AJ was gonna defy the odds and go over. Guess not. Morons.

Last edited:

What titles? X-division and TNA?
Heavyweight Titles

Running the evil boss/nWo variant/power struggle thing for the millionth time

They need a Cornette/Heyman/Bischoff type of mind to reinvent EVERYTHING in that company . . . if they are going to survive for another 12 months

Just caught the last few mins of that TNA match. AJ Styles was cookin for a little bit. So stupid that they brought out all of those guys though.

Why am I watching this crap?

Lol at that finish. I figured AJ was gonna defy the odds and go over. Guess not. Morons.
Show was taped weeks ago and in real life AJ is with ROH so you knew the results of the match without reading a spoiler

Why would you feature someone in your WHC contentions if you don't have him locked down long term

Everything is backwards over there

Yoooo....TNA has done some blatant things, but my god, they truly did combine WCW 2000 and the Orton/Bryan feud all in one. This is one of many reasons I see them folding sooner than later. For about 4-5 years, TNA was a true alternative to the WWE, and since then, gradually turned themselves into WCWWE-lite. And it's sad cause they are loaded with legit talent. They better start heading to Japan, or to the Performance Center before the network launches and buries them.

Had no clue who AJ Styles was until a year or so ago because I don't watch anything other than WWE. Seen him a few times now. He's really good.

I had no idea TNA had 2 world titles man. I used to be a huge TNA head back in about 2005-2006 but I haven't watched in years

Nahh b. I would sit in front of the tv listening to the PPV. Static and all that. Squinting to trying to see what was going on.

Guess that was what it was like back in the day when radios were the primary source of entertainment 

I did the same thing, but it was for the Playboy channel during the mid-late 80's..Nothing like getting a quick glimpse of a purple and green tittay.. :smh:

I had no idea TNA had 2 world titles man. I used to be a huge TNA head back in about 2005-2006 but I haven't watched in years
Nah they did the CM Punk type thing where Styles "left" with the title . . . only thing is Styles actually was off of TV and performing in other promotions

TNA was infinitely better in 05-07 with the six sided ring . . . Hogan and Bischoff killed the company by trying to compete with WWE without nearly the same star power and budget . . . Shoulda stayed in their niche

Yoooo....TNA has done some blatant things, but my god, they truly did combine WCW 2000 and the Orton/Bryan feud all in one. This is one of many reasons I see them folding sooner than later. For about 4-5 years, TNA was a true alternative to the WWE, and since then, gradually turned themselves into WCWWE-lite. And it's sad cause they are loaded with legit talent. They better start heading to Japan, or to the Performance Center before the network launches and buries them.
Main Event Mafia

Immortal

Fortune

Aces and Eights

I'm sure I'm missing some too.

The past 5-6 years have been full of nWo/Horsemen rehashes

I think Vince Russo was head of creative up until recently tho

Since they abandoned the six sided ring, modern day WCW . . . and that's being generous because they never had an angle hot as nWo or Goldberg

Any puro/joshi fans in here (I saw a Muta avatar back there, so I'm guessing there are some)? Personally, this is in my top 5 of all time. Damn near 21 years later and it still feels modern to me with the insane neck bumps and high octane offense. Manami Toyota is a G, and the finish is 
sick.gif

I sit my WWE fan friends down for this and they're apprehensive at first because lol women's wrestling, but at the end they're usually all into it. Definitely worth your time. 

include raw and others?

regardless, hearing that. COPPED!
Yup. All PPV. All TV shows. All docs I'm assuming.

now i just need to get a xbox one or PS4 by then :lol:

ive got 360 but screw that thing

Roku or Chromecast homie...

i read and it didnt say if it would work with chromecast

i was actually gonna buy one on black friday but i dont know if it would be anything good even though its chump change :lol:

Back
Top Bottom