Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

They should turn Reigns heel and have him be the next Heyman Guy if Brock is going to leave the company. Have Brock/Reigns at WM31 and Heyman can turn on Brock and cost him the match. Can then book Reigns as the next beast. Would be perfect, IMO.

orlando-jordan-o.gif

Orlando Jordan in TNA was on some other stuff. Idk who gave the yes to that gimmick also Reigns promo was garbage like all of his promos. Lol at the added in cheers tho on Smackdown lmaoooo. WWE so petty sometimes

:lol: @ the OJ gif, :smh:

Sort of excited for RAW tomorrow, even though last week was a MESS.

Hopefully they start setting up something good with DBry returning, really tired of this Authority crap still going on.

NJPW World worth it? want to sign up for it but still worried about being able to navigate the site  and can i cancel my subscription at anytime or am i obligated to sign up for something like 6months like the wwenetwork?

NJPW World worth it? want to sign up for it but still worried about being able to navigate the site  and can i cancel my subscription at anytime or am i obligated to sign up for something like 6months like the wwenetwork?
If you use Google Chrome, you can translate EVERYTHING into English. You will be FINE!

Orlando Jordan in TNA was on some other stuff. Idk who gave the yes to that gimmick also Reigns promo was garbage like all of his promos. Lol at the added in cheers tho on Smackdown lmaoooo. WWE so petty sometimes

Hulk Hogan was a biiiiiig Orlando Jordan supporter for some reason :lol:

Just so you marks will think Jericho is missing the rumble and then BAM!! Break the Walls Down!!! Suprise Entramt!!

Back
Top Bottom