Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

-Former WWE creative team member Brian Maxwell Mann revealed on Twitter that earlier today that Daniel Bryan’s character was going to come out as gay during his 2010 storyline with the Bella Twins.

According to Mann, WWE and the USA Network wanted to portray a positive gay character and the whole Bella Twins “love triangle” angle was going to culminate with Bryan telling them he was gay. No word on why the angle was scrapped, but after Bryan turned down their advances for months, WWE eventually settled on Bryan dating Gail Kim instead.

:lol:

so instead of the yes movement, we could've had the ayo movement...?

Last edited:
daniel-bryan-dancing-o.gif

Last edited:
That promo was not good. :smh: they should have edited it out of programming. Reigns won't get over with bootleg jokes and crowd pandering. Who do they think he is, the next John Cena?!? :rofl: :lol:

Anyone peep the wink he gave whoever made him say that Sylvester stuff?

I just don't understand man. He is supposed to be your dude but yall do this to him? Is this some sort of initiation period man?

Anyone got any good puroresu resources? Always wanted to get more into it and WK9 pushed me over the edge . Anywhere I can read up on the history of some companies and also watch complete shows. Thinking about the NJPW network but also want to learn more about some other organizations
 Great resource

A Primer to Strong Style and King's Road styles - New York Pro Wrestling | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/article/a-primer-to-strong-style-and-king-s-road-styles

I won't even blame Roman for that promo. No one could've delivered those horrible lines well. That was steaight terrible writing.

I won't even blame Roman for that promo. No one could've delivered those horrible lines well. That was steaight terrible writing.
This is one time it wasn't Roman's fault. But that promo shouldn't have made the cut. When they watched it they had to know it was hot garbage.

Last edited:
I think the thing that makes RR's promos even worse to me, is the fact that we all know he's going to be the WHC after WM is over with..

-Former WWE creative team member Brian Maxwell Mann revealed on Twitter that earlier today that Daniel Bryan’s character was going to come out as gay during his 2010 storyline with the Bella Twins.

According to Mann, WWE and the USA Network wanted to portray a positive gay character and the whole Bella Twins “love triangle” angle was going to culminate with Bryan telling them he was gay. No word on why the angle was scrapped, but after Bryan turned down their advances for months, WWE eventually settled on Bryan dating Gail Kim instead.

laugh.gif
A vegan that likes meat.
eyes.gif

-As we noted in the past, WWE wants to keep Bray Wyatt strong heading into WrestleMania 31 should The Undertaker decide he is able to compete at the big event. If ‘Taker is able to go, then current match plans call for The Dead Man to face Bray Wyatt at the PPV.

According to The Wrestling Observer, when Bray Wyatt defeated Dean Ambrose in an Ambulance Match on Raw last week, some people backstage in WWE took the clean win as a sign that top-level WWE Execs feel Undertaker is ready to compete at WrestleMania 31.

Others in the company took the win as a sign that Dean Ambrose might be turning heel soon, but the likely reason why Wyatt won the match so decisively is because WWE wants him to look like a serious threat to The Undertaker at ‘Mania.

Back
Top Bottom