Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Just so you marks will think Jericho is missing the rumble and then BAM!! Break the Walls Down!!! Suprise Entramt!!

Him being an entrant is basically a throw away at this point..Chris needs to go away and not show his face for a couple years..I just think he's starting to become a laughing stock..

uPTLUHC.gif

Tagging Peep Game Peep Game because I know he watched TD tonight.

I really hope this show is as scripted as Romaine's promos :smh:. Part of me thinks thats really how Rosa is though, just looking for her 15 minutes.

Tagging Peep Game Peep Game because I know he watched TD tonight.

I really hope this show is as scripted as Romaine's promos :smh:. Part of me thinks thats really how Rosa is though, just looking for her 15 minutes.

I believe Total Divas is truly how every one of these women really are :lol:

Eva Marie is sexy as ****, but I completely loathe this woman. I couldn't stand Cameron for a long time, and I hate her much less cause of Eva.

Eva Marie is sexy as ****, but I completely loathe this woman. I couldn't stand Cameron for a long time, and I hate her much less cause of Eva.

:lol:

Eva, Cameron, and Rosa equally annoy me. I don't know how Eva's husband can even talk to her though, he has to explain things as if she's a kid :lol: :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom