Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

'Macho Man' Randy Savage
Makes WWE Hall of Fame
Announcement Expected Tonight

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3OcxYFIPq

Oooooh yeaaah ... "Macho Man" Randy Savage is FINALLY going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Sources tell us ... the WWE is expected to make the official announcement on "Raw" tonight.

It's unclear why the WWE has waited so long to enshrine Savage, who passed away in 2011 -- especially since he's one of the most famous wrestlers of all time.

In fact, Stone Cold Steve Austin even confronted Vince McMahon about it last month -- with Vince promising Savage would be inducted in the near future.

Now, McMahon is proving he's a man of his word -- we're told the official induction ceremony will go down in Santa Clara, CA the day before WrestleMania 31.

The cream rises to the top.

'Macho Man' Randy Savage
Makes WWE Hall of Fame
Announcement Expected Tonight

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3OcxYFIPq

Oooooh yeaaah ... "Macho Man" Randy Savage is FINALLY going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Sources tell us ... the WWE is expected to make the official announcement on "Raw" tonight.

It's unclear why the WWE has waited so long to enshrine Savage, who passed away in 2011 -- especially since he's one of the most famous wrestlers of all time.

In fact, Stone Cold Steve Austin even confronted Vince McMahon about it last month -- with Vince promising Savage would be inducted in the near future.

Now, McMahon is proving he's a man of his word -- we're told the official induction ceremony will go down in Santa Clara, CA the day before WrestleMania 31.

The cream rises to the top.

just came here to post this. about time

Steph inducting Savage in would be a troll job of epic proportions. 

Cheap Heat spent a good amount of time talking about Savage on their latest podcast. But you guys don't listen to podcasts
mean.gif

Time to find somewhere to watch the new Macho Man DVD.

It's the first day of classes, I'm already done for the day and have no school work to do. I'll dedicate the rest of the day to watch one of the greatest to ever do it 
pimp.gif

Time to find somewhere to watch the new Macho Man DVD.

It's the first day of classes, I'm already done for the day and have no school work to do. I'll dedicate the rest of the day to watch one of the greatest to ever do it :pimp:

If you're interested in buying it, the FYE in the Gallery has the Collectors Edition for 40 off and may even be half off on top of that like everything else is in there

Possible Fast Lane main event is Cena and Reigns VS Rollins and Big Show.

D Bry and Lesnar will be at Raw tonight.

Possible deal between WWE and Tapout would be similar to UFC's deal with Reebok.

Back
Top Bottom