Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Y'all can keep Paige..I'm taking Nattie with the 1st pick in the draft..Seems like such a prude, but I'm thinkin' that girl is a straight up pro in the sack..

All this time I slept on KENTA man. Maybe I didn't like the green ring mats of NOAH. But damn I have been missing out. Man when he hits that Go To Sleep, my goodness. AND he hits a lot of other moves from the GTS Setup. LigerBomb is a nice move out of that position. 

I am a fan of Nakajima. Dude has some beautiful kicks
Your a Nakahima fan but barely watched KENTA? ALL THESE YEARS? SMH Muta fan non sense

Just saw a pic of Paige with Zombie Juice from flatbush zombies
laugh.gif
yeah she a down *** chick
pimp.gif

-Former WWE creative team member Brian Maxwell Mann revealed on Twitter that earlier today that Daniel Bryan’s character was going to come out as gay during his 2010 storyline with the Bella Twins.

According to Mann, WWE and the USA Network wanted to portray a positive gay character and the whole Bella Twins “love triangle” angle was going to culminate with Bryan telling them he was gay. No word on why the angle was scrapped, but after Bryan turned down their advances for months, WWE eventually settled on Bryan dating Gail Kim instead.

:lol:

- Within WWE, there has been a lot of talk in regards to the manner in which Roman Reigns’ promos have been scripted as of late. Dave Meltzer reported Wednesday in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that many people in the company are under the impression that Reigns’ promos have put him in ‘quicksand’ and aren’t helping him reach the next level at all.

After comparing himself to Superman on Raw, Reigns delivered another cartoon-inspired promo on SmackDown while speaking face-to-face with Seth Rollins. Take a line from Looney Tunes character Sylvester, Reigns said “Sufferin’ succotash.” Regarding this, Meltzer mentioned on Twitter that Reigns’ promos are being scripted by Vince McMahon.

GOD DAMN MILLENIALS!

-Former WWE creative team member Brian Maxwell Mann revealed on Twitter that earlier today that Daniel Bryan’s character was going to come out as gay during his 2010 storyline with the Bella Twins.

According to Mann, WWE and the USA Network wanted to portray a positive gay character and the whole Bella Twins “love triangle” angle was going to culminate with Bryan telling them he was gay. No word on why the angle was scrapped, but after Bryan turned down their advances for months, WWE eventually settled on Bryan dating Gail Kim instead.

:lol:

This company sucks :lol: :lol:

- Within WWE, there has been a lot of talk in regards to the manner in which Roman Reigns’ promos have been scripted as of late. Dave Meltzer reported Wednesday in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that many people in the company are under the impression that Reigns’ promos have put him in ‘quicksand’ and aren’t helping him reach the next level at all.

After comparing himself to Superman on Raw, Reigns delivered another cartoon-inspired promo on SmackDown while speaking face-to-face with Seth Rollins. Take a line from Looney Tunes character Sylvester, Reigns said “Sufferin’ succotash.” Regarding this, Meltzer mentioned on Twitter that Reigns’ promos are being scripted by Vince McMahon.

GOD DAMN MILLENIALS!
That Smackdown promo was the worst promo in the history of wrestling. Vince
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom