Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Also maybe Imma prisoner of the moment but I think that WK9 Ibushi & Nakamura match was better than their G1 match. But its VERY close. I love how both matches felt different tho. Like the pace and the spots. Its not like WWE where you know you're basically gon get the same match with some different spots

I prefer their first match, told a better story IMO. Ibushi showed he wasn't just a high flyer and was able to hang with Shinskay.
Their WK9 joint was a perfect compliment though, especially enjoyed the call backs to the first match with Ibushi going for the clothesline and Shinskay countering with the flying armbar and Ibushi delivering a brutal boma ye this time only to have Shinskay kick out at 1.

Just finished RAW. Show was doodoo for the most part. I thought this was a big build towards WM31.... I fell asleep during the ambrose match real talk then woke up in the middle of that Ryback match.

Only bright spot was that rosebud in the striped pants. Cameraman knew whats up :pimp:

Gonna shower and fire up WK9. Thank god I got NJPW. :pimp:

can't wait to hear Review-A-Raw... john and wai are going to have a field day with tonights ending :lol:

Just finished watching the ending of raw on YouTube..

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Last edited:
Just skimmed through Raw, and yea...this Authority stuff is getting really, really stale and is seriously making an already bad show even worse.

This is why I don't go out of my way to catch it live anymore.

I don't even want people like Zayn, Itami, Owens, Balor etc to get called up anymore.

Raw is garbo, man. They would get lost in the shuffle because Vince is an old dumbass.

I swear if it wasn't for New Japan, PWG, ROH, and NXT I would be totally done with wrestling.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA just now seeing Rowan come out last night on RAW and there was ZERO reaction :x :rofl:

spoiler alert

They'll all be re-hired at Main Event tonight

not srs
I wouldn't be surprised if they did tho

I mess with Kenny Omega

That German suplex, running head kick, and one angel finisher. Dear gawd. Dudes got the Kurt cobain and sly Stallone from cobra look. His mannerisms, that look in his eyes, the way he points his finger gun. Cool cool cool.

Second most charismatic star in the biz next to nakamura. Ambrose should steal all his stuff.

That match with the 9 yr old girl though. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom