Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Too bad I could never find the entire versions of these songs :\

I'd watch that Wrestlekingdom show if y'all could link me because all I run into are reviews.

Too bad no other company exists outside of WWE (and Austins podcast). Shovel could send Team Cena to ROH/PWS/PWG for a week or two and create some serious buzz. No way they would be turned away.
I like that idea
pimp.gif

2015 PPV Schedule released by Sky Sports:

WWE Royal Rumble
Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
January 25, 2015

WWE Fast Lane
FedEx Forum in Memphis, TN
February 22, 2015

WrestleMania 31
Levi’s Stadium in Canta Clara, CA
March 29, 2015

WWE Extreme Rules
Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL
April 26, 2015

WWE Payback
Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD
May 17, 2015

WWE Money in the Bank
Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
June 14, 2015

WWE Battleground
Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO
July 19, 2015

WWE SummerSlam
Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ
August 23, 2015

WWE Night of Champions
Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
September 20, 2015

WWE Hell in a Cell
Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
October 25, 2015

WWE Survivor Series
Phillips Arena in Atlanta, GA
November 22, 2015

WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs
TD Garden in Boston, MA
December 13, 2015

Dying for Boston to get the Rumble again. :frown:

Just finished WK9, great show

Jeff Jarrett would have a hit if he got JR and Striker to do commentary for all new japan shows or at the very least add subtitles

Already have tickets to Payback in Bmore, and about to lock down tickets for the Rumble...Can we get a headcount for people going to the Rumble? We should meet up at that Xfinity Live place, unless someone has a better idea...

Minus RR, WM and TLC, I'm really thinking about just watching YouTube highlights of those other ppvs that people will post hours after that :lol: that's what its come to with the direction of this company

Already have tickets to Payback in Bmore, and about to lock down tickets for the Rumble...Can we get a headcount for people going to the Rumble? We should meet up at that Xfinity Live place, unless someone has a better idea...
How you about to do that?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I'll be going to Summerslam. I've been trying to go to the Rumble, but the cheapest tickets I've found have been for around 200 dollars in the nosebleeds.

Last edited:
Never been to a TLC, guess it's that or drive down to NJ to visit my brother in law and go to Summerslam. Either way I'l be at one PPV this year.

Ryan Reeves, formerly known as "Ryback" in the WWE, has officially signed with UFC. Contract terms are undisclosed.

Back
Top Bottom