Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

According to the WON, Ryback kicked both Ziggler and Rowan in the ribs, on purpose, after getting fired.

Happy New Year to my NT brothers.

Will have to catch up on the thread and Wrestle Kingdom.

Caught some of Raw, I guess Bad News Barrett is back to being a heel. Fell asleep for the Kidd/Cesaro segment with the New Whatever as well as Ryback, Rowan, and Ziggler getting fired. How cool if they actually took independent bookings?

Was that Darren Young in the ring when they had all the wrestlers in the ring in the beginning? Need to cop a Stardust or Golddust mask to scare my wife.

Told you guys my gf, now wife, was pregnant. Found out I'll be having a baby girl. Looks like she isnt dating until the 12th of Never, hahahaha.

- According to Superluchas.net, Ryan Reeves, also known as Ryback has signed Samuray Del Sol to a contract. Del Sol will report to the nearest Golden Corral restaurant after he finishes his independent dates in March.

#ghimsbomb

Last edited:

Told you guys my gf, now wife, was pregnant. Found out I'll be having a baby girl. Looks like she isnt dating until the 12th of Never, hahahaha.
Congrats on the marriage and the little one.
nthat.gif

Caught some of Raw, I guess Bad News Barrett is back to being a heel. Fell asleep for the Kidd/Cesaro segment with the New Whatever as well as Ryback, Rowan, and Ziggler getting fired. How cool if they actually took independent bookings?

Was that Darren Young in the ring when they had all the wrestlers in the ring in the beginning? Need to cop a Stardust or Golddust mask to scare my wife.

Congrats my fellow 215 brethren!

furiousstylezz furiousstylezz

Congrats, bro. :pimp:

Hey, just threaten dudes with the Rainmaker whenever that time comes. :lol:

congrats bruh bruh

Dave Meltzer is reporting Nick Nemeth has been in Pat Patterson's office for the past four hours.

TMZ: Ryback signs with Vivid Entertainment

Vivid Entertainment has signed a deal with former WWE talent Ryan Reeves.  The working title for his first film is "Ryback Mountain".  It will co-star former WCW talent Marcus "Buff" Bagwell.  It is said that the deal was "banged out" sometime this afternoon.

Last edited:
Thanks bigego, Johnny and my Strong Stylez brethren.

Rainmakaaaaaaa. Bad Luck Fale pinned Okada yesterday so expect some Fale/Okada matches!

Back
Top Bottom