Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

This Corpus Christi crowd is so apathetic :smh:

Tuned in time for the last segment and I can't even blame them. Anything involving the authority and Cena is a snooze fest. Septembers gonna be a long wait :smh:

Last edited:
It was funny. But I dont see a point in pretending 3 Rumble participants are fired for a week. 

Is this to bring Vince back because they are abusing their power and have Sting on his side to set up Sting/HHH for control of the company?

Last edited:
IDC what anyone says that end to RAW was great That **** is forever gon be lulz
hell yeah had to rewatch it, need a gif of steph dancing
roll.gif

There's no way the WWE "writers" could legit keep Ryback, Dolph, and Rowan off tv and build them up for some type of triumph at RR, For one thing, RR is right around the corner, no one will miss them in only 3 or so weeks, unlike Bryan winning the Rumble....

My girl came in during the last segment, and after raw went off, she asks "is that how they ended the show? That was stupid."

There's no way the WWE "writers" could legit keep Ryback, Dolph, and Rowan off tv and build them up for some type of triumph at RR, For one thing, RR is right around the corner, no one will miss them in only 3 or so weeks, unlike Bryan winning the Rumble....

We'll probably see Vince come back and give them their jobs back.

ZIggler better be a surprise entrant.

Wait a minute.....Orton prob gonna be a surprise entrant.

Back
Top Bottom