Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

who owns that name?

New Japan...

Litterally listened to Bauer and Pollock discuss the ownership 1 minute ago :lol:...
i was going to say vince if smart would buy the name for whatever , becuase it can be worth a fortune if he markets it right. It's like calling the nWo something else. I don't think you can keep them together and call them something else. The crowd would **** all over that

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_nqdgpcDtDY1romy0j_500.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

No Cena at WM..... [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Is that Nigel McGuiness between Hall and Nash?... :lol:

Peep Game Peep Game

Also... I feel you could call them the Balor Club... I don't see anything wrong with that... It's close enough and I think people would understand...

That was ERIC YOUNG :lol: I think Nigel had already had chlamydia or whatever at that point and what out of wrestling

So it wasnt even WK10 related? Of course a wrestling crowd was racist in 1996. :smh:

Last edited:
Feeling some real shame right now guys 
mean.gif
 but always open to hearing feedback. It's always appreciated I guess, even when it's "worst podcast ever" hahah. 

Sonny Onoo coming out with this at a biker rally in Sturgis takes some real guts though. 

Last edited:
So it wasnt even WK10 related? Of course a wrestling crowd was racist in 1996. :smh:

Hell yea i wasted a hour of my life lol.

Plus i could tell them dudes were marks. They didnt like anything about wk10 except the last three matches and even then they crushed most of the matches.

They also said "lit" ............ i died alittle inside

Do you have a podcast?
That's me on Virtual Pros.
Hell yea i wasted a hour of my life lol.

Plus i could tell them dudes were marks. They didnt like anything about wk10 except the last three matches and even then they crushed most of the matches.

They also said "lit" ............ i died alittle inside
I'm pretty sure I said I really liked KUSHIDA/Omega, but can't please everyone I guess. Mark forever over here. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom