Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

I see why Andrew Goldstein is no longer a writer for the company :smh:

RT @AngeGold: League of Nations intros Nakamura as newest member at Rumble only to screw them at Fastlane w Bullet Club attach. BC vs LON at Mania. #WWE

RT @AngeGold: HHH screws Reigns out of Rumble win, Owens wins title. Only to be challenged by a returning Daniel Bryan. KO vs DB, RR vs HHH at Mania, #WWE

RT @AngeGold: Rest of top card: Rock/Brock, Ambrose/Taker. So:
LON vs Bullet Club
HHH vs RR
Owens vs DBryan (WHC)
Rock vs Brock
Ambrose vs Taker
#WWE

Last edited:
They should jist feed B+ Pencil Neck Player to Taker. There's no one on the active roster that should be taking a loss to Taker at WM at this point especially with the roster so thin. Goat Face would be the perfect option if his neck allows it.

They should jist feed B+ Pencil Neck Player to Taker. There's no one on the active roster that should be taking a loss to Taker at WM at this point especially with the roster so thin. Goat Face would be the perfect option if his neck allows it.
the 2016 JOB squad 4 on 1 vs Taker.. i can see it now

i dont even think ambrose can get taker in that stockade-type dirty deeds done dirt cheap finisher

logistically

Last edited:
Ambrose/Taker is not appealing

I don't really care if Taker wrestles at all

Last edited:
how you doing man? finally shaking this new years hangover .. im in the mummers parade.. i just got done partying until saturday for the serenade.. how you been ? still robbing money from hard working people?

Chillin just just enjoying this time off. Just ready for this holiday pay to come through

who owns that name?

New Japan...

Litterally listened to Bauer and Pollock discuss the ownership 1 minute ago :lol:...
i was going to say vince if smart would buy the name for whatever , becuase it can be worth a fortune if he markets it right. It's like calling the nWo something else. I don't think you can keep them together and call them something else. The crowd would **** all over that

Reason i said they wouldn't allow it is because the wwe is so pg that with all the shootings it wouldnt fly.

I had no idea japan owned the name tho lol

View media item 1858122

VIRTUAL PROS EPISODE 6 IS HERE. We talk Wrestle Kingdom 10 and the ensuing fallout, girls & guys in tiny pants, nauseating headbutts and racist live crowds. This is the road to Shinsuke 'Tito' Nakamura vs. Titus O'neil on the Fastlane 2017 pre-show. 

Not going to listen but what was racist about the crowd?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom