Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Rollins, Cesaro, Cena, Orton.... WWE really needs to come up with something amazing. Dallas Stadium might get one of the least star power WrestleMania's in a long time.

Rollins, Cesaro, Cena, Orton.... WWE really needs to come up with something amazing. Dallas Stadium might get one of the least star power WrestleMania's in a long time.
If they actually focused on building most of their talent, it wouldn't be a major problem.

This is what the WWE gets for putting all their eggs in one basket.

Hopefully they learn from this and try to book guys stronger in the future. Had the IC title meant anything, the entire mid card could carry the show

As much as we rag the product I think they'll come through at Mania. Remember last year how bad mania was looking and it ended up being great.

Told u. Got u on the hotel if degenerate423 degenerate423 isn't taking my offer. eff the rental. I'm ubering when I get there

I was just messing around, man :lol:. I wouldn't accept an offer that wasn't extended to me in the first place, but I appreciate you willing to share the hotel. That west coast hospitality :pimp:. Case Case bunk with this man, so he doesn't have to sleep by himself.

It would be awesome for those trumpets to hit and Angle come out, if I didn't think he was a hip toss away from his body imploding the middle of the ring

Coming out of Northern California and WrestleMania 31, the wrestlers holding WWE gold were Seth Rollins (WWE World Heavyweight champion), Daniel Bryan (Intercontinental), John Cena (United States), Nikki Bella (Divas) and Cesaro & Tyson Kidd (Tag Team).

All six are injured, and likely to miss WrestleMania 32. Including both of the tag champs!

1408.gif

d bry comes back for a haircut & beardcut match courtesy of the authority ala andre v patera, studd

you're welcome vince!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom