Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

d bry comes back for a haircut & beardcut match courtesy of the authority ala andre v patera, studd

you're welcome vince!

Who's "patera"

panera-bread-1.jpg

Mania is going to rely on guys that we watched as kids.. you can bet any amount of money Vince is on his knees begging and blowing to get austin in the ring in those black trunks...

It would be awesome for those trumpets to hit and Angle come out, if I didn't think he was a hip toss away from his body imploding the middle of the ring

When is Angle gonna be available?

I believe end of February... Unaware if there's a 90 day...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/659...ssible-wwe-return-his-current-health-and-more

On his pro wrestling future following his one year wrestling hiatus:

“I haven’t really discussed anything with anybody about renewing a contract or doing it with TNA or doing it with WWE,” Angle says in a phone call from his hometown of Pittsburgh. “I’m not going to think about it and we’ll see where it takes me from there.”

On a possible WWE return:

“Not at this time. Um, maybe down the road. I’m not really going to contact anybody for a while. So we’ll see where it takes me. But is there a possibility? There’s always a possibility. I could return to TNA or I could go back to WWE. Um, I wouldn’t count either one of them out.”

I might fly down to orlando and go to the rumble. I feel like they can not mess this up.. they are in line to really change the wrestling world. I been saying it for 8 months now we are about to hit a boom period. Maybe it won't be a pop culture boom like in 84 and 98, but i feel like for wrestling fans we are about to be entertained for a nice while..... or atleast we can hope haha

It would be awesome for those trumpets to hit and Angle come out, if I didn't think he was a hip toss away from his body imploding the middle of the ring

When is Angle gonna be available?

I believe end of February... Unaware if there's a 90 day...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/659...ssible-wwe-return-his-current-health-and-more

On his pro wrestling future following his one year wrestling hiatus:

“I haven’t really discussed anything with anybody about renewing a contract or doing it with TNA or doing it with WWE,” Angle says in a phone call from his hometown of Pittsburgh. “I’m not going to think about it and we’ll see where it takes me from there.”

On a possible WWE return:

“Not at this time. Um, maybe down the road. I’m not really going to contact anybody for a while. So we’ll see where it takes me. But is there a possibility? There’s always a possibility. I could return to TNA or I could go back to WWE. Um, I wouldn’t count either one of them out.”
Angle is a perc head who is injury prone.. i think at this time in this current WWE they would avoid him like the plague. I could be wrong, but i don't see him returning as an in ring competiter

Last edited:
I might fly down to orlando and go to the rumble. I feel like they can not mess this up.. they are in line to really change the wrestling world. I been saying it for 8 months now we are about to hit a boom period. Maybe it won't be a pop culture boom like in 84 and 98, but i feel like for wrestling fans we are about to be entertained for a nice while..... or atleast we can hope haha
What finish are you expecting for this to result in a boom

I will say that Reigns winning about a month ago intrigued me to check back for the frst time since summer 2014

and for the past 3-4 weeks since they've been keeping me interested enough to skim through the episodes afterwards

What finish are you expecting for this to result in a boom

I will say that Reigns winning about a month ago intrigued me to check back for the frst time since summer 2014

and for the past 3-4 weeks since they've been keeping me interested enough to skim through the episodes afterwards
i don't know if the ending of RR is going to spark anytihng, but i just feel like wrestling is going to get good again. and soon.

Back
Top Bottom