Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

I'll be there
giphy.gif

Think maliz maliz will be there too :nthat:
Me and a few homies. Will be lit. :smokin

I do get that these signings are a big deal. The Bullet Club reunion could be great BUT the product right now is still trash. MUST GET FIXED before I start watching weekly anytime soon.

Yeah I'm a take it with a grain of salt. We all got hyped when devitt, steen, Zayn, Neville and Kenya joined wwe and only steen has accomplished anything and it wasn't winning the ic belt it was pinning Cena clean. Balor is having great matches and all but it's nxt.....

Yeah I'm a take it with a grain of salt. We all got hyped when devitt, steen, Zayn, Neville and Kenya joined wwe and only steen has accomplished anything and it wasn't winning the ic belt it was pinning Cena clean. Balor is having great matches and all but it's nxt.....

Generico was on the cusp of having that main roster call up and got hurt..Steen's been legit in NXT and main roster..Fergie is gonna be up on Raw bye the night after Mania..Kenta got hurt but hasn't been used well..Neville was great in NXT, but his main roster run has been a bust..

I think with AJ being a much more known and established person will help him a lot..And Nakamura will be huge news since he's pretty much the biggest international star out there..And both will be a bigger deal if they are put up on Raw/SD instead of debuting in NXT first..It just all depends on how well Trips can manipulate Vince into thinking these signings are Vince's idea and they are "big steals" from NJPW..We all know Vince loves feeling like he stole something from someone else and it'll hurt their business..

I'm beyond LIT..
What's the word the cool kids use these days for when you take all your prescribed medication and it hits you really hard all at once?..I'm old.. :smh:

Reminded me I go back to work tomorrow :smh: had a nice 2 week holiday break now I gotta go back to dealing with these teenage smuttys asking for dam birth control and old farts asking to check their blood pressure :smh: :smh: :smh:

Reminded me I go back to work tomorrow :smh: had a nice 2 week holiday break now I gotta go back to dealing with these teenage smuttys asking for dam birth control and old farts asking to check their blood pressure :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ha!..I don't have to check my bp cause I take a pill for it..:smokin

Man I read the SD spoilers and THAT'S how they debut on USA? :rofl: :rofl:

Show sounds like an extended Superstars smh

Last edited:
Read on ringsidenews.com that Vader tweeted a pic of the HOF logo..Hope that's a sign he's going in this year..He was always one of my favorite WCW guys..

Back
Top Bottom