Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

I still have no idea how TNA makes money and how they pay their employees.

I've been wondering the same, though in that Tyrus/Brodus interview from a couple weeks ago (a really good one btw), he almost convinced me that they're not struggling.

I hate Matt Hardy.

I've been wondering the same, though in that Tyrus/Brodus interview from a couple weeks ago (a really good one btw), he almost convinced me that they're not struggling.

I hate Matt Hardy.

Hardy is soooooo slow.

I mean what income does TNA have? They're not getting paid to be on tv, they don't have ppv's or house shows, and when they do have house shows, they're in cities nobody has ever heard of. :lol:

I hate Matt Hardy.
Hardy is soooooo slow.

I mean what income does TNA have? They're not getting paid to be on tv, they don't have ppv's or house shows, and when they do have house shows, they're in cities nobody has ever heard of.
laugh.gif
 Dixie's family money, if she's still getting daddy's handouts

Last edited:
Even though I completely loathe Matt Hardy, that was a pretty good match, even with his 2 botches and his stomach shaking the entire time. EC3 still one of the lone bright spots in TNA, and I'd love to see him with this character in the WWE.

Awesome Kong joining Dollhouse :lol: :lol: at least there's a clear leader in that group now since Taryn isn't there anymore, cause neither Mia Yim, Marti, nor Rebel have strong personalities

Awesome Kong joining Dollhouse :lol: :lol: at least there's a clear leader in that group now since Taryn isn't there anymore, cause neither Mia Yim, Marti, nor Rebel have strong personalities

Yim got strong ******* and Rebel got strong cakes, that's all I know

- Ring of Honor has removed AJ Styles from all advertisements for upcoming events, including their Winter Warriors tour, ROH 14th Anniversary PPV, and Supercard of Honor.

Source: wrestlezone.com

I do get that these signings are a big deal. The Bullet Club reunion could be great BUT the product right now is still trash. MUST GET FIXED before I start watching weekly anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom