Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

tumblr_myy46qpdsZ1qhjbxeo2_250.gif

The only thing that may pan out is Romero getting a NXT trainer gig.

Tama definitely can negotiate for a major push in NJPW and then jump to WWE later. Don't know about Fale.

Agreed on all counts... Romero would probably make a fantastic coach from everything I heard about him... And Player/Coach is probably the ideal situation for quite a few guys out there... You live in Orlando, teach young guys the business, and you still get to get the rush of performing... Pretty Damn ideal really :lol:...

-A Nakamura Wrestlemania entrance will be GOAT level as far as WM entrances go. 100% serious

Rusev's tank was pretty Damn :smokin... But Nakamura could hit one out of the park...

But let's he real here... What was up with his horrible fitting women's top he was rocking for WK10?... That was wack AF b...

Serious question, because I haven't really watched him....Would your average WWE fan be into Nakamura? Or would they not quite "get" him?

They going to think that's Funaki little brother! Vince is going to repackage him as Smackdown's Number TWO Announcer!

As discussed on Review a Raw, asuka was kind of the "test" to see how Nakamura would fair in the American market. And it's shown that physical charisma is enough to get you over

I think anyone with eyes can "get" Nakamura.

Seriously

This...

He's in a league of his own when it comes to Japanese guys being marketable in American... Okada is a very good 2nd option, but Nakamura is leaps and bounds ahead... He is absolutely nothing like Hideo Itami... When you look up the definition of "IT" you'll see his face beaming back at you... He has such a level of charisma that it can't be charted :lol:... I'm not even BS'ing, it just oozes out if him... This man could get over any where in the world just by being himself...

just finished WK10, ive never seen a new japan show before, and ive only heard of the guys who've wrestled in ROH since i started watching that last year, so i really only watched the matches with people ive heard of

my favorite match was AJ/Nakamura, and the tag match to open the show, main event was cool but the ending was way too drug out i guess? if that makes sense. it was very weird to hear the crowd was almost silent until the end of the show is it always like that? new japan's ref's are weird, they count super slow and take too long to go down for the count, that stage is amazing, and i agree nakamura's entrance was a huge let down, and was okada's a botch or was that planned?

Yes, he's obviously insanely charismatic. I've gotten that from just watching a few videos and entrances and whatnot. I guess I feel like the normal WWE fans would just be confused by him :lol:

This...

He's in a league of his own when it comes to Japanese guys being marketable in American... Okada is a very good 2nd option, but Nakamura is leaps and bounds ahead... He is absolutely nothing like Hideo Itami... When you look up the definition of "IT" you'll see his face beaming back at you... He has such a level of charisma that it can't be charted :lol:... I'm not even BS'ing, it just oozes out if him... This man could get over any where in the world just by being himself...

I've been saying for over a year that Nakamura is the best wrestler on the planet right now..Between his Strong Style, charisma, and selling ability the dude is just the total package (no lex luger)..And if I knew Japanese I'd bet that his promo work is the best in NJPW..He is a sure fire WM main eventer if they just let him do exactly what he's been doing..They literally have to do nothing and just rake in the $$$..

Yes, he's obviously insanely charismatic. I've gotten that from just watching a few videos and entrances and whatnot. I guess I feel like the normal WWE fans would just be confused by him :lol:

I don't think so..Only thing Vince has to do is let him do one of his famous entrances and then give him 20 minutes in the ring with KO or DBry or Bray and the dude will be instantly over..The fans would literally have no choice but to get behind this guy..

just finished WK10, ive never seen a new japan show before, and ive only heard of the guys who've wrestled in ROH since i started watching that last year, so i really only watched the matches with people ive heard of

my favorite match was AJ/Nakamura, and the tag match to open the show, main event was cool but the ending was way too drug out i guess? if that makes sense. it was very weird to hear the crowd was almost silent until the end of the show is it always like that? new japan's ref's are weird, they count super slow and take too long to go down for the count, that stage is amazing, and i agree nakamura's entrance was a huge let down, and was okada's a botch or was that planned?

The Okada/Tanahashi match played off of their previous matches together... It was a long drug out finish, but it had to be to finish the story up right...

The Okada/Tanahashi match played off of their previous matches together... It was a long drug out finish, but it had to be to finish the story up right...

Do you think that was the unofficial "passing of the torch" and now Tanahashi is gonna back away from the HW title?

Back
Top Bottom