Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Y'all just need to remember who I am...

17798452.png

NTWT brethren in Baltimore ya'll check out the Homeless thread and help out a fellow NTer

http://niketalk.com/t/642315/true-life-im-homeless

Meh...

Dude still has a car note... Dude could easily rent a room somewhere... He's made it plenty obviously he has some money saved up... He's being homeless outta choice IMO...

But maybe I'm heartless :lol:... I've been homeless not outta choice before, don't really have sympathy for people who become homeless outta choice...

From Meltzer:
I was told early this morning that Rocky Romero, Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga are all negotiating with WWE.
Romero has talked about being a guest trainer, he is well liked by everyone. He is close with Matt Bloom from their time in NJPW. He would likely be a player/coach in NXT.

Tama and Fale appear to be trying to negotiate a better spot with NJPW. Fale would have to move continents to work for WWE, while Tama actually lives in Tampa. With Karl and Doc leaving, it would make sense that they move up into the top gaijin tag spot.

I'd guess none of them go anywhere and end up with better deals from NJPW.

-----

Everybody trying to eat now.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The only thing that may pan out is Romero getting a NXT trainer gig.

Tama definitely can negotiate for a major push in NJPW and then jump to WWE later. Don't know about Fale.

-AJ Styles gotta keep the same name. He's too established and recognizable to not use it imo

-It's obvious that all these signings are due to how thin the main roster is of top level talent

-I really really hope NXT becomes its own brand man

--These signings don't mean SQUAT unless you let these dudes be THEM. Sure, tailor them a little bit for TV and your product. But let these boys cook man. 

-A Nakamura Wrestlemania entrance will be GOAT level as far as WM entrances go. 100% serious

Tama has to stay man. He has to. Move up in the ranks. Dude is SO underutilized!

This...

I've been a big believer that him going to NXT would be great... Now everything is changed :lol:... I think he could legit be the number 2 Gaijin behind Omega... NJPW in in a position where they're forced to push more under guys, and I think Tama is in line for one... He's got so much charisma and personality...

I'm :rofl: when he tapped Yano's shoulder and scarred the crap outta him :lol:...

-AJ Styles gotta keep the same name. He's too established and recognizable to not use it imo
-It's obvious that all these signings are due to how thin the main roster is of top level talent
-I really really hope NXT becomes its own brand man
--These signings don't mean SQUAT unless you let these dudes be THEM. Sure, tailor them a little bit for TV and your product. But let these boys cook man. 
-A Nakamura Wrestlemania entrance will be GOAT level as far as WM entrances go. 100% serious

MAN IT WILL BE LIT :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom