Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

I guess I gotta do some video watching bc none of these signings have me hyped like you guys are.

And even still,...its WWE. Where there's a will, there's a way they will **** it all up anyway

Watch Nakamura vs Kevin steen to get you started.

Nakamura had Camron levels of swag

I guess I gotta do some video watching bc none of these signings have me hyped like you guys are.

And even still,...its WWE. Where there's a will, there's a way they will **** it all up anyway

Me neither but that's just cause I don't really care about njpw, and besides ya know dam well their moves will be altered or won't be able to do them at all.

I've gotta stop being so negative about this and try to look at the positives

Hopefully we'll see the return of Festus with Gable as the new Jesse

Man I was thinking about something the other day.

That ROH NYC Show in 2014 was a STACKED show man. I am surprised that I got on a damn bus just to see that.

Card « ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds « Events Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=106919&page=2

Dark Match

Adam Page  (w/Jimmy Jacobs) vs. Caprice Coleman

Six Man Tag Team Match

ACHMatt Taven  & Tommaso Ciampa  vs. Forever Hooligans  (Alex Koslov  & Rocky Romero) & Takaaki Watanabe

Tag Team Match

CHAOS  (Gedo  & Jado) vs. The Decade  (BJ Whitmer  & Roderick Strong)

ROH World Television Title  Match

Jay Lethal  (w/Truth Martini) (c) vs. KUSHIDA

IWGP Tag Team Title  Match

BULLET CLUB  (Doc Gallows  & Karl Anderson) (c) vs. The Briscoes  (Jay Briscoe  & Mark Briscoe)

Non Title Match

Kevin Steen  vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Singles Match

Hiroshi Tanahashi  vs. Michael Bennett  (w/Maria Kanellis)

ROH World Tag Team Title  Match

The Young Bucks  (Matt Jackson  & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. reDRagon  (Bobby Fish  & Kyle O'Reilly) (w/Tom Lawlor)

ROH World Title  Match

Adam Cole  (c) vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

IWGP Heavyweight Title  Triple Threat Match

AJ Styles  (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada  vs. Michael Elgin

1. Kota Ibushi vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW) - Video Dailymotion

2. 2015.01.04- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kota Ibushi- Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Video Dailymotion

Watch these in order

@brendasdeadbaby

Whether you're aware of who these dudes are or not, this has really created a buzz man. This has pulled in my interest again.

Who's not in the WWE that can make a debut equivalent to Y2J's tho? Cheeseburger?

Adam Cole
EC3

Plus they already got Black Jericho aka Rich Swann

IF they make Smackdown it's own brand again, they need to bring Paul Heyman back to write it. Guarantee a Smackdown match will Main Event Mania again like at Wrestlemania 19.

As long as they bring back the Big Gold, I'm more than fine with this.

Talk Is Jericho with Cheeseburger - EP209 - Talk Is Jericho http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=576905

Meet CJ's new favorite wrestler - Cheeseburger! He wrestles for Ring Of Honor, and tells the story of his gimmick name, ring gear, and auspicious start in pro-wrestling! He trained a little with Lance Storm, loves New Japan Pro Wrestling, and is still trying to think of a good catch phrase! Hear about his favorite match of all time, his own first match, and what stopped him from quitting pro-wrestling entirely after his first day at training camp. 

Nobody is making a debut equivalent to Jericho unless WWE actually gets a direct competitor like they had with WCW and a star of that company makes the move. Even then, it probably won't be topped. Jericho is one of the best talents of all time....

That ROH NYC Show in 2014 was a STACKED show man. I am surprised that I got on a damn bus just to see that.

x2 !
breh I was there too and I gotta say that ROH/NJPW show was better than NXT Brooklyn. Plus Kevin Owens gave me dap at a 7-11 :lol:

My goal for this year, I want Brenda to show interest in someone else's culture OUTSIDE of food. He is in such a bubble man

I do I'm just not obsessed with Asians like you. Europe >>>>

zsj-bola.jpg

x2 !
breh I was there too and I gotta say that ROH/NJPW show was better than NXT Brooklyn. Plus Kevin Owens gave me dap at a 7-11 :lol:

While not as stacked as the Hammerstein show... Traveling down to Philly for the NJPW/ROH show was just an amazing time and so completely worth it... Tanahashi/Strong was a fantastic match with Strong getting busted open... Just a great 17 minute match... Nothing amazing, but so solid...

1. Kota Ibushi vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW) - Video Dailymotion

2. 2015.01.04- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kota Ibushi- Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Video Dailymotion

Watch these in order

@brendasdeadbaby

Thanks will watch tomorrow afternoon.

Do you also have that match af1 was referrring to? Nakamura x Steen?

Back
Top Bottom