Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

but even if he tried it...i think he'd be stealing pop from his wrestlers worse than hull cogan

The only intelligent thing I ever heard Fatt Hardy say was that Daniel Bryan is a gift and a curse to the WWE.

He's almost TOO over. Or was

Damn good heel work by Sasha BAEnks. The poor little mark still thinks it's real.

I highly doubt Styles debuts at the Rumble. Just doesn't make much sense to me. Most casual fans probably have no clue who he is, he hasn't been in NXT, and they aren't going to give him a serious push in the match with the title being on the line.

They should have Bullet Club with Balor come out the next night on Raw though. However, it doesn't look like there is another Takeover event until WM weekend, so Balor will probably still have the strap until then and debut the Raw after WM.

Meltzer is reporting that Styles and Nakamura didn't sign for NXT.

Looks like Vince shelled out a lot of $$ for these two to go straight to the main roster.

Gallant Luke
giphy.gif

Bruhhhhh the New Years Dash Spoiler I just read tho!

Omega pinned Nakamura in a tag match with Styles! Yoshi-Hashi tagged with Nakamura.
Then Omega one wigged angeled Styles after the match, then BC ran down to stop Omega, until Styles got up, then Bucks and Omega triple super-kicked him, then after Anderson, Hall and Gallows 2Sweeted the others, they started beating up AJ!
(Tonga, Fale and Taka weren't present for this I think)
Omega just said they're firing AJ and he's going after the IC Title! He's a Heavyweight!
Yo****atsu has to say: Huh... Naa yeah... I don't know.
Wait, Omega just hit the Styles Clash on Styles, with super kick assists from the Bucks!

Eh, I would prefer to see them in NXT. Nakamura needs 6 months of hard training to get rid of all that Melo/Paul Pierce baby fat around HIS waist

Bruhhhhh the New Years Dash Spoiler I just read tho!

Omega pinned Nakamura in a tag match with Styles! Yoshi-Hashi tagged with Nakamura.
Then Omega one wigged angeled Styles after the match, then BC ran down to stop Omega, until Styles got up, then Bucks and Omega triple super-kicked him, then after Anderson, Hall and Gallows 2Sweeted the others, they started beating up AJ!
(Tonga, Fale and Taka weren't present for this I think)
Omega just said they're firing AJ and he's going after the IC Title! He's a Heavyweight!
Yo****atsu has to say: Huh... Naa yeah... I don't know.
Wait, Omega just hit the Styles Clash on Styles, with super kick assists from the Bucks!

Back
Top Bottom