Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Missed the last hour of Raw, but looking at the clips on WWE's Youtube looks like it was a ho hum Raw more or less.

I see Ellen came back, this time with a beard.

The WWE title being on the line in the Rumble is interesting, don't know how I feel about it yet. Vince really pulling out all the stops for Reigns. I expect him to be #1 in the Rumble as well.

Seems like they're setting up Reigns/Shovel for Mania.
sick.gif
Was hoping they would settle this at the Rumble for Fast Lane.

Also is there anywhere online to watch WK 10?

Watched NJPW for the first time with WK 9 and absolutely enjoyed it.
pimp.gif

AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are WWE bound. Styles will debut for WWE at The Royal Rumble. Nakamura will finish up commitments for NJPW and drop the IC Title and debut shortly in NXT or WWE. There was another couple of guys finishing up in New Japan last night that will debut in the states, but havent gotten official word. There have been rumors of Karl Anderson

breh :x :D please let it be true. Don't play with my emotions

Hopefully, it's a hot crowd, where's the Rumble this year?

As big of a disappointment as last year's Rumble was, I'm so glad I was there to witness the energy when Ramen won. The environment was absolutely nuts in there.

Hopefully, it's a hot crowd, where's the Rumble this year?

As big of a disappointment as last year's Rumble was, I'm so glad I was there to witness the energy when Ramen won. The environment was absolutely nuts in there.

Orlando, that impact zone crowd

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ BJ Fashion is a funny name man. Do we think they all keep their names?

Gallows has to at least right?

Does NXT have room for two non-speaking Japanese wrestlers?
Sure, why not? Old school booking. Old time promotions were able to do it. Plus NXT already has Asuka AND Hideo. They will be fine man. We should all be celebrating. NXT just needs to be a COMPLETELY different promotion. So I don't have to hear, "Nakamura won't be in NXT for too long."

Be it's own brand and occasionally, we have inter-promotional matches.

2016 will be special man

@CelticsPride34  , VOW gave both matches 5 stars
Final Thoughts: An incredible show that in many ways mirrored, but ended up topping, last year’s excellent Wrestle Kingdom 9. Comparing the top two matches from each show is pointless. All four matches were great. The Wrestle Kingdom 10 undercard is what holds the edge. The junior tag four way opener was better. The Yano “X” match was better. The Omega junior title match was better. The Bullet Club tag title match was better. The NEVER match was better. Like the 35+ minute main event that was engaging from start to finish, this five hour show was entertaining the entire way. The final three bouts may have produced the best three match stretch ever.:
http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2016/01/04/njpw-wrestle-kingdom-10-review/

Sure, why not? Old school booking. Old time promotions were able to do it.

they did it with managers...like freddie blassie or lou albano...who could talk for the foreign wrestler

i'm kinda bored of heyman...and i'm not sure he could pull off being the mouthpiece for a foreigner at this stage...so who do they have that could do it?

yall know...

if d bry could swallow his pride (which won't ever happen) - he might have the capacity to manage

he's small or normal size which is good for a manager...he can talk (i guess)...and he has a connection to the indy/foreign type wrestler

but even if he tried it...i think he'd be stealing pop from his wrestlers worse than hull cogan

matter of fact...scratch all that...the 'yes' chants and all that have to stop & the sacrifice of d bry never coming back would be worth ridding us of those chants

I would prefer to see Bryan as a commentator, but of course they wouldn't allow that. I wish on NXT

I hope Orton can heal up from that Fusion surgery and get back by the end of the year..I'd love to see him and Nakamura wrestle..

NXT just needs to be a COMPLETELY different promotion. 

Be it's own brand and occasionally, we have inter-promotional matches.
Exactly what I was telling my brother last night. Let these "Indie" guys flourish in NXT. Because i know they'll be wasted once they get to the main roster. 

Back
Top Bottom