Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Man I hope so..Only thing that sucks about SD is that it's taped and once I see spoilers it makes me not want to watch..I really hope they do a brand split again and give SD it's own belts and roster..Keep Raw the way it is for the corny stuff that Vince swears still works and the fans can't get enough of..Let SmackDown be the show that has actual wrestling matches on it..

IF they make Smackdown it's own brand again, they need to bring Paul Heyman back to write it. Guarantee a Smackdown match will Main Event Mania again like at Wrestlemania 19.

I am sure Ibushi is going to be targeted eventually as well.

Man, we are in a different life or something. I still can't believe all of this.

Can't wait for that joshi invasion in 2017 
laugh.gif
 gotta buff that NXT women's division now. 

Bayley v. Io Shirai

Asuka v.  Meiko Satomura

I neeeeeeed it. 

roll.gif
@ BJ Fashion

So Vince was able to hype up Shameus for the brogue kick but didnt have enough energy to make the 3 count?

Njpw is in deep ****.

Kenny Omega leading Bullet Club lmao

Gedos stagnant *** booking these last 4 years is about to catch up to him. Hopefully this means they finally elevate Shibata tho

Njpw is in deep ****.

Gedos stagnant *** booking these last 4 years is about to catch up to him. Hopefully this means they finally elevate Shibata tho

They'll start pulling from the ROH roster

I expect Elgin to be there a lot more

Only replacement for leading Bullet Club not named Machine Gun is Adam Cole.

That or Johnny Mundo. I think he'd make a cool leader for them.

Kenny Omega is cool, but not leader of Bullet Club cool. Machine Gun is going to end up in NXT anyways. Can't believe Balor Club is going to become a real thing.

If Okada and Ibushi roll, then NJPW will really be in deep ish.

I'd like to see O'Reilly and Fish each go singles. I think they both could really tear it up for the intercontinental division.

Those Young Buck Kids in the Bullet Club reminds me of the Harris Brothers in the nWo

Whoops :smh:

Last edited:
I still can't believe the raiding WWE is doing...

Less "competition" they want their big over the top attractions for the casuals and they also what the small nerdy Indy marks. Smart business.

No arguments business wise... Although I do think it'd be better business to do a partnership though...

Njpw is in deep ****.

Kenny Omega is going to be IC champ and top gaijin... I'm OK with all that...

Only replacement for leading Bullet Club not named Machine Gun is Adam Cole.

That or Johnny Mundo. I think he'd make a cool leader for them.

Kenny Omega is cool, but not leader of Bullet Club cool. Machine Gun is going to end up in NXT anyways. Can't believe Balor Club is going to become a real thing.

If Okada and Ibushi roll, then NJPW will really be in deep ish.

I'd like to see O'Reilly and Fish each go singles. I think they both could really tear it up for the intercontinental division.

Okada isn't going anywhere... He's said he loves the ROH and England shows he does 4-6 times a year but never wants to leave NJPW... He wants to be big fish in big pond...

I guess I gotta do some video watching bc none of these signings have me hyped like you guys are.

And even still,...its WWE. Where there's a will, there's a way they will **** it all up anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom