Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Those headbutts sounded  
sick.gif

Naito v. Okada should be the program they work towards IMO. If Ibushi comes back healthy I don't think they're that bad in shape. 

the last one was :x

God yes..I'm gonna sound like a total mark right now, but was that real?..It looked and sounded like they really just cracked the **** outta each other..

Rainmaker's drop kick is thee most beautifully executed move in pro wrestling today..

This royal rumble match is going to have a bunch of damn jobbers in it to put Roman Reigns over.. Only way I would've been interested is if it was 40 men royal rumble and Roman was #1..

Mauro Ranallo
La Sombra
Nakamura
Styles
Gallows
Anderson
Balor
Itami

They're doing something here... That's entirely too much sheer talent to hold down... Smackdown gonna be NXT y'all... A completely different show than RAW...

Mauro Ranallo
La Sombra
Nakamura
Styles
Gallows
Anderson
Balor
Itami

They're doing something here... That's entirely too much sheer talent to hold down... Smackdown gonna be NXT y'all... A completely different show than RAW...

Man I hope so..Only thing that sucks about SD is that it's taped and once I see spoilers it makes me not want to watch..I really hope they do a brand split again and give SD it's own belts and roster..Keep Raw the way it is for the corny stuff that Vince swears still works and the fans can't get enough of..Let SmackDown be the show that has actual wrestling matches on it..

I'll be fair to WWE... The wrestling has never been better between PPV's and RAW... But it's all meaningless and doesn't go anywhere... It's 50/50 all the time and doesn't build anything...

They've for sure had some good matches over the past year, but the weak writing and cringe worthy storylines makes you forget if an episode of Raw had solid matches or not..

Savage, what'd you think about the 4 team tag match and the NEVER 6 man tag match?

Yup...

Brock and Roman gonna tumble outta ring at the same damn time Ala Bret/Luger to set up WM...

Only way I'd want them 2 to eliminate each other is if they were the 28 & 29th men left in the ring..Have KO be the last guy in the ring and win the belt..Then let Steen go on Raw and brag about how he beat the 2 monsters..

Back
Top Bottom