Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Just when I was gonna sit out until Wrestlemanie they pull me back in. Gonna have to fork over that 9.99 for the RR

Both matches were 5 stars... Not to sound like a mark
laugh.gif
I'm kinda with you. I actually don't mind that Styles never hit a full on Styles Clash (the other arm wasn't hooked in on the first one) because it still protects that move as death, and the final sequence with Tana/Okada was phenomenal. The slapping of the face was totally an Inoki callback because Tana is handing the ace torch to Okada, and the wrist hold is going to be one of those things that's gonna be remembered for a long time. Just simple & effective storytelling for both matches.

AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are WWE bound. Styles will debut for WWE at The Royal Rumble. Nakamura will finish up commitments for NJPW and drop the IC Title and debut shortly in NXT or WWE. There was another couple of guys finishing up in New Japan last night that will debut in the states, but havent gotten official word. There have been rumors of Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows negotiating with NXT and TNA recently. I was told they are done in Japan as well.

Back
Top Bottom