Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Aww boy about to read through the thread I already know atleast a handful of people gonna post that obligatory "watching raw is a choir after the watching wk" crap like watching raw isn't a choir every week b we get it you watched a Japanese wrestling ppv b
Who is the choir director? 

Bucks looks like they should be getting bullied by Bullet Club

I don't acknowledge them as real members

Bucks looks like they should be getting bullied by Bullet Club

I don't acknowledge them as real members

Bucks look like they always get stuck with the BBWs with no *** & *******

Last edited:
Styles vs Nakamura was :smokin but wasn't :nthat: and that white IC belt is dirty AF :lol:

Brother 3dgar, what didn't you like about it?..It was basically perfect..Great mat wrestling..Great submissions..Great selling..Great finish..And great post match moment..What more do you need for it to go from :smokin to :nthat: ?

Styles vs Nakamura was :smokin but wasn't :nthat: and that white IC belt is dirty AF :lol:

Brother 3dgar, what didn't you like about it?..It was basically perfect..Great mat wrestling..Great submissions..Great selling..Great finish..And great post match moment..What more do you need for it to go from :smokin to :nthat: ?

:lol: it was very good , I just expected another Styles Clash or at least one more big near fall. Wanted 5 more min :lol: Naka vs Ibushi from last year was a little better. About to watch okada vs tanahashi and it better be good.

Tama Tonga has the best theme in NJPW

Watch "Tama Tonga 4th Theme "Spider Dance" NJPW 2014" on YouTube

:lol: it was very good , I just expected another Styles Clash or at least one more big near fall. Wanted 5 more min :lol: Naka vs Ibushi from last year was a little better. About to watch okada vs tanahashi and it better be good.

5 or 10 0r 15 more minutes would've been great..But I think the pacing and finish worked out flawlessly..

I liked the in-ring story of Nakamura/Styles better than the Ibushi match..And that's saying something since I stayed saying the whole year that those 2's match was the best of the year..I thought this one was a little better..

Back
Top Bottom