Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are WWE bound. Styles will debut for WWE at The Royal Rumble. Nakamura will finish up commitments for NJPW and drop the IC Title and debut shortly in NXT or WWE. There was another couple of guys finishing up in New Japan last night that will debut in the states, but havent gotten official word. There have been rumors of Karl Anderson

breh :x :D please let it be true. Don't play with my emotions

Last edited:
Both matches were 5 stars... Not to sound like a mark :lol: ...

I'm kinda with you. I actually don't mind that Styles never hit a full on Styles Clash (the other arm wasn't hooked in on the first one) because it still protects that move as death, and the final sequence with Tana/Okada was phenomenal. The slapping of the face was totally an Inoki callback because Tana is handing the ace torch to Okada, and the wrist hold is going to be one of those things that's gonna be remembered for a long time. Just simple & effective storytelling for both matches.

That title match was full of subtleties... It was really great... I watched WK9 match last night... There were so many call backs to it the announcers didn't pick up on... All the Dragon Screws :wow:...

I believe someone kicked out of the Styles Clash this year, but can't remember who :lol:... But I loved the **** outta that match... Nakamura eating the bullet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...

AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are WWE bound. Styles will debut for WWE at The Royal Rumble. Nakamura will finish up commitments for NJPW and drop the IC Title and debut shortly in NXT or WWE. There was another couple of guys finishing up in New Japan last night that will debut in the states, but havent gotten official word. There have been rumors of Karl Anderson

Cot damb......:smokin Allen Jooooooooones :smokin I think I predicted every year that he'd end up in the WWE :lol:

Some WK10 gifs. Don't open if you don't want to see
tumblr_o0fropz5zT1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o0fukqISOE1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o0folyzXuV1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o0fx1zmlZa1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o0g8f6kX6J1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o0gerpS9Qv1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o0gf76gGu41sbzhteo1_400.gif

theres no reason to listen to the english commentary. ever.

Last edited:

AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are WWE bound. Styles will debut for WWE at The Royal Rumble. Nakamura will finish up commitments for NJPW and drop the IC Title and debut shortly in NXT or WWE. There was another couple of guys finishing up in New Japan last night that will debut in the states, but havent gotten official word. There have been rumors of Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows negotiating with NXT and TNA recently. I was told they are done in Japan as well.

He won't get the pop that he deserves and Vince will probably have Cena throw him out in 2 seconds
mean.gif
Not being a mark at all..Both were 5*'s easy..I put the Styles match slightly ahead..But no matter which you pick you can't go wrong..
Call me a prisoner of the moment, I don't care, that match was
pimp.gif
.  AJ should drop the Styles Clash and go with that Torture Rack/Powerbomb as his finisher.  AJ sold the back injury pretty well and Nakamura played the comeback part well.

He won't get the pop that he deserves and Vince will probably have Cena throw him out in 2 seconds :smh: .

Call me a prisoner of the moment, I don't care, that match was :pimp: .  AJ should drop the Styles Clash and go with that Torture Rack/Powerbomb as his finisher.  AJ sold the back injury pretty well and Nakamura played the comeback part well.

Yeah, the selling that both of them did was a big reason I put it as my favorite..AJ sold the back injury perfect..And Shinsuke sold pretty much everything the way a wrestler is supposed to..Neither man really did any of the "magically pops up after getting my *** beat and hit a huge move" stuff..AJ just keeps getting better and better..And Nakamura is the best seller in the game IMO..

Kenny Omega really impressed me

I wasn't a real fan of his, but between last year's WK, his work in '15, and this year's WK I'm an official convert to the Omega bandwagon..Dude is legit and knows how to put on exciting matches..

Back
Top Bottom