Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Random but I need some clarification -

When Mankind won the title on Raw, was there a stipulation that Kane couldn't interfere? Because when DX got involved and Austin came out, why the hell didn't Vince order him into the ring :lol: .

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting that to actually be a good sensible article. But the WWE has been somewhat more open to age, which really shows their desperation more than anything, yet it at least shows they recognize a problem they have.

Last edited:
Peep, fill me in on who Al Wilson is. Dude that Married Dawn Marie kn Smackdowns.

Listening to review a wai

So was The Bullet Club the nWo of Japan?

Interested to seeing AJ Styles and Shinsuke in the WWE.

Peep, fill me in on who Al Wilson is. Dude that Married Dawn Marie kn Smackdowns.

Lol that was Torrie's real-life father. Minus the lesbian make-out session Torrie and Dawn Marie had, that storyline was terrible, and one of the lone blemishes from Smackdown around that time. That feud was soooooo damn long

Al Wilson was really her dad. The Divas used to be so raunchy :lol:

Could you imagine Becky Lynch trying to make out with Sasha BAEnks in a segment on Raw?

When you think about it, it's pretty damn impressive that Sasha Banks, BAEley, Becky Lynch and crew grew up wanting to be LEGIT wrestlers and not just eye candy.

Last edited:

Al Wilson is Torrie Wilson's father who was in a storyline with Dawn Marie. I remember how horrible that feud was but some of those skits were hilarious bc they were so bad

Lol that was Torrie's real-life father. Minus the lesbian make-out session Torrie and Dawn Marie had, that storyline was terrible, and one of the lone blemishes from Smackdown around that time. That feud was soooooo damn long

Was it Al Wilson that had the Women's Title or was that someone else :lol:

The One Man Band helped make Jinder Mahal & Drew McIntyre look like they had personality. I can only imagine what's about to happen with guys that already have personality. This can be a positive for the middle to lower card.

Back
Top Bottom