Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

The One Man Band helped make Jinder Mahal & Drew McIntyre look like they had personality. I can only imagine what's about to happen with guys that already have personality. This can be a positive for the middle to lower card.

Drew Galloway has become a great wrestler on the indy's and in UK... He's a huge guy who can really wrestle... His stuff in Evolve has been :smokin... WWE completely killed and missed on him...

Take time to be a dad yall

Cant find the alberto del rio one

Roman teapot had is also the supermanpunch hand

Wwe fax

I was talking about the NTWTSS again to my wife yesterday and she says to me "why don't you guys just have a big get together at like WM or something"..So now I'm thinking since she brought it up, how can I find a way to get to Mania this year..It'd suck just buying one ticket and sitting with strangers, but it'd be fun if I could meet up with some of the guys in here..I'd have to see how much a secondary market ticket would cost and figure out travel/lodging..

Let's do it case!!! I'll be there with ya

Last edited:
:lol: at Forbes being marks

Excited to see what these New Japan guys can do over here, don't really watch NJ but I've enjoyed Asuka and Balor's work on nXt and still think Itami has a shot if he's booked properly. I don't think they should bring too many guys in at once though just let Gallows, Styles and Nakamura cook and build off that in the future.

VIRTUAL PROS EPISODE 6 IS HERE. We talk Wrestle Kingdom 10 and the ensuing fallout, girls & guys in tiny pants, nauseating headbutts and racist live crowds. This is the road to Shinsuke 'Tito' Nakamura vs. Titus O'neil on the Fastlane 2017 pre-show. 

F0cTblR.gif

7D9Zxzy.gif

View media item 1858125

The One Man Band helped make Jinder Mahal & Drew McIntyre look like they had personality. I can only imagine what's about to happen with guys that already have personality. This can be a positive for the middle to lower card.

Drew Galloway has become a great wrestler on the indy's and in UK... He's a huge guy who can really wrestle... His stuff in Evolve has been :smokin... WWE completely killed and missed on him...

Agreed, though outside of his theme and finisher, I couldn't stand him early on, cause he never showed an ounce of personality. But once I watched old pre-WWE vids of him, I saw that he actually could show personality and charisma, but his Chosen One gimmick had him looking like a CAW with marginally adjusted attributes. 3MB was exactly what he needed, yet he was rewarded with jobbing.

Lol that was Torrie's real-life father. Minus the lesbian make-out session Torrie and Dawn Marie had, that storyline was terrible, and one of the lone blemishes from Smackdown around that time. That feud was soooooo damn long

Was it Al Wilson that had the Women's Title or was that someone else :lol:

Had to be someone else, he never wrestled :lol:

Let's do it case!!! I'll be there with ya

I gotta figure out how much airfare and hotel will cost..I can get a decent ticket for around 300..It's everything else that'll be hard to figure out..

Finally caught up on this thread.

All types of shenanigans going down with these reported signings by WWE.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with BK Fashion, Susuki Namusake, Al Kanderson and the Doctor of the Gallows.

You marks should get a head count and just combine funds to get an entire airBNB house.

Last edited:
I gotta figure out how much airfare and hotel will cost..I can get a decent ticket for around 300..It's everything else that'll be hard to figure out..

Bought my ticket off southwest for $240 round trip. Already bought my hotel. You can bunk up bro. I got u homie

Bought my ticket off southwest for $240 round trip. Already bought my hotel. You can bunk up bro. I got u homie

He ain't trying to take care of your drunk *** and you prolly dont wanna be pushing around his geriatric *** :lol:

He ain't trying to take care of your drunk *** and you prolly dont wanna be pushing around his geriatric *** :lol:

:rofl:

Drunk 22 pushing Case around once his battery dies :rofl:...

Back
Top Bottom