Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

No wait, he's gonna call you emotional now
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 That is what he does man

Big Case I am staying here for WM and it is still fairly cheap check it out...

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details...4/04/16&WOD=3&ZSX=0&SYE=3&q-room-0-children=0

Bought my ticket off southwest for $240 round trip. Already bought my hotel. You can bunk up bro. I got u homie

Awesome! I'll take you up on that offer! :pimp:

Is everyone going to just Mania or are you guys going to all the extra events (HOF, Axxess, NXT) too?

Big Case I am staying here for WM and it is still fairly cheap check it out...

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details...4/04/16&WOD=3&ZSX=0&SYE=3&q-room-0-children=0

Bought my ticket off southwest for $240 round trip. Already bought my hotel. You can bunk up bro. I got u homie

Awesome! I'll take you up on that offer! :pimp:

Is everyone going to just Mania or are you guys going to all the extra events (HOF, Axxess, NXT) too?

Axxess and Mania for me. Possibly NXT

if I wasn't going to Toronto in April, I would've flown out just to check out NXT and access. I gotta knock wrestlemania off my bucket list but this isn't the year to do it. maybe next year...

anyways those shirts I ordered off urban outfitters came in today

View media item 1858475

Airfare is going to cost me around 475-500..Plus about 300 for just the Mania ticket..Now just gotta figure out the hotel portion..And a rental car..Damn, this is adding up fast..

Airfare is going to cost me around 475-500..Plus about 300 for just the Mania ticket..Now just gotta figure out the hotel portion..And a rental car..Damn, this is adding up fast..

Honest opinion... Skip WM... Go to other shows and the Raw afterwards... WM seems like the worst part of WM weekend :lol:...

Honest opinion... Skip WM... Go to other shows and the Raw afterwards... WM seems like the worst part of WM weekend :lol:...

I couldn't skip Mania..I've been wanting to go since I was a kid and it's an experience I need to have..

Don't listen to these clowns man Mania was the BEST time i've ever had at any WWF/WWE event and it wasn't even close. If it's on your bucket list and you have a chance to go you do it man

Don't listen to these clowns man Mania was the BEST time i've ever had at any WWF/WWE event and it wasn't even close. If it's on your bucket list and you have a chance to go you do it man

WM would be cool if you're up close... But I would never want to be in the upper deck of a stadium for a WM...

Back
Top Bottom