Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Has anyone used a secondary market ticket site that's not stubhub?..

Airfare is going to cost me around 475-500..Plus about 300 for just the Mania ticket..Now just gotta figure out the hotel portion..And a rental car..Damn, this is adding up fast..

Give Skiplagged a look. Cheap flight alternatives if your schedule is flexible.

Last edited:
Man Case just go. You'll have to time of your life. And with as much as you've been going through, you deserve it.

Case Case

article-0-13D389F7000005DC-564_634x360.jpg

I'd love to go to WM, but the Final Four is in Houston that weekend, and if Maryland makes it, I'll definitely be there. Although, GOAT weekend would be Final Four game on Saturday in Houston, Mania in Arlington on Sunday and then back to Houston for the National Championship game on Monday...

It's pretty much settled..I'm going to Mania..If anyone wants to let an old cripple chip in on a hotel that'd be awesome (no Miz)..

Hockey happened

My buddy is a LA Kings fan, so naturally, I was rooting for the Rangers in the finals a couple years ago :lol:. The game was exciting, but I just didn't get hooked enough to watch it last season.

Just haven't had much to talk about or desire to follow the product but I've been getting back into things the past two weeks. Gotta finish the raw I dvr'd still. Been trying to binge on njpw world but deep sea selling me snake oil.

I only watched the AJ Styles Vs. Nakamura match and it was :pimp:. The rest might be snake oil though.

Is everyone going to just Mania or are you guys going to all the extra events (HOF, Axxess, NXT) too?

I was just kidding, I'm not going :lol:. I do want to go to a Mania, but maybe the next one if Balor, Styles, and/or Nakamura are a part of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom