Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

WWE > ROH > Dragon Gate > AAA > Backyard Wrestling > me wrestling my nephew > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > TNA

WWE > ROH > Dragon Gate > AAA > Backyard Wrestling > me wrestling my nephew > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > TNA

This is one of the worst ppv's i've ever seen. If this keeps up my prediction just might be right.

3.) TNA will be on the verge of going out of business in December.

This is one of the worst ppv's i've ever seen. If this keeps up my prediction just might be right.

3.) TNA will be on the verge of going out of business in December.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

u were the one who predicted tna will be done this year right??????

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

u were the one who predicted tna will be done this year right??????

it wont last till december with this crap.....dixie said she would pull the plug if things dont change

i see vince buying tna for dumb cheap by the summer

or maybe we on the ntwf can become business partners and buy it off dixie

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Wait, I left again (SRS) and come back to see Angle in a pool of blood? Match over? DF.

Kurt basically owned Jeff for the first two rounds he had jeff in submission holds as time expired saving jeff. During the second round break gunner and murph rubbed something on jeff's forearm, He locked up with kurt and whatever was on his arms fazed kurt and jeff started punching kurt causing the dq. Camera zoomed in on kurt dropping his blade when he tried to blade. Jeff beat on him somemore and told him he was gonna have a retirement party on impact and all 3 of us will be there. You me and you know who.... obiviously referring to karen angle jarrett or whatever the former exotic dancer calls herself now.

Wait, I left again (SRS) and come back to see Angle in a pool of blood? Match over? DF.

Kurt basically owned Jeff for the first two rounds he had jeff in submission holds as time expired saving jeff. During the second round break gunner and murph rubbed something on jeff's forearm, He locked up with kurt and whatever was on his arms fazed kurt and jeff started punching kurt causing the dq. Camera zoomed in on kurt dropping his blade when he tried to blade. Jeff beat on him somemore and told him he was gonna have a retirement party on impact and all 3 of us will be there. You me and you know who.... obiviously referring to karen angle jarrett or whatever the former exotic dancer calls herself now.

it wont last till december with this crap.....dixie said she would pull the plug if things dont change

i see vince buying tna for dumb cheap by the summer

or maybe we on the ntwf can become business partners and buy it off dixie

Originally Posted by masondid

Kurt basically owned Jeff for the first two rounds he had jeff in submission holds as time expired saving jeff. During the second round break gunner and murph rubbed something on jeff's forearm, He lockecup with kurt and whatever was on his arms fazed kurt and jeff started punching kurt causing the dq. Camera zoomed in on kert dropping his bladed when he tried to blade. Jeff beat on him somemore and told him he was gonna have a retirement part on impact and all 3 of us will be there. You me and you know who.... obiviously referring to karen angle jarrett or whatever the former exotic dancer calls herself now.
SMH. Horrible. MMA format sucked hard.

Kurt basically owned Jeff for the first two rounds he had jeff in submission holds as time expired saving jeff. During the second round break gunner and murph rubbed something on jeff's forearm, He lockecup with kurt and whatever was on his arms fazed kurt and jeff started punching kurt causing the dq. Camera zoomed in on kert dropping his bladed when he tried to blade. Jeff beat on him somemore and told him he was gonna have a retirement part on impact and all 3 of us will be there. You me and you know who.... obiviously referring to karen angle jarrett or whatever the former exotic dancer calls herself now.

Totally the way it looked it would have served a better purpose being done on impact, as the lead in to a ppv match between the 2 even then they would have found a way 2 still suck. 

Totally the way it looked it would have served a better purpose being done on impact, as the lead in to a ppv match between the 2 even then they would have found a way 2 still suck. 

**closes stream**

who even has $50 to buy this garbage. i wonder if they ever release the buyrates to tna ppvs

Just catching up on the PPV.  I had some things I had to get done for work tomorrow and it took longer than expect 
ohwell.gif

Tyler Reks is trending right now on Twitter because people are saying Fatt Hardy ripped off his look
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds like I haven't missed much so far.

**closes stream**

who even has $50 to buy this garbage. i wonder if they ever release the buyrates to tna ppvs

Just catching up on the PPV.  I had some things I had to get done for work tomorrow and it took longer than expect 
ohwell.gif

Tyler Reks is trending right now on Twitter because people are saying Fatt Hardy ripped off his look
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds like I haven't missed much so far.

Matt Hardy debuts in TNA and the only thing it accomplishes is getting Tyler Reks over on Twitter? #fail

*shuts off PPV*

Back
Top Bottom