Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Bully Ray... Really? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing! Surprised they didn't just call them D-Von Buddy and Bubba Ray Buddy, the Buddy Boyz.

That Beer Money/MCMG match was exactly why people call TNA a bunch of spot monkeys. There was almost no ring psychology or logic at all to that match. While I'm sure the mix up will be just that and won't lead to a break up of the Guns yet, TNA has really painted themselve in to a corner with the Tag Team division. I mean both the Guns and Beer Money are better than the whole WWE tag division, but how many times are they going to wrestle? You can keep putting on good/great matches but it's getting really stale and repetitive.

Agreed, actually for the most part. I think the division is going to have a transition period this year. Gen Me isn't quite there, Ink. Inc. sucks, and that's pretty much all the TNA tag teams.

Interested to see what happens this year.

The thing is, they have other tag teams but you can't take them as serious contenders how they book them. You can give the other teams a program to become the number one contenders, but it always ends up as Beer Money vs the Guns. And when they run out of ideas, they'll just do a tournament.

Glad to see Matt taking his career seriously! Not willing to let Fatt Hardy die I guess.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

this can only end poorly... either you screw rob over again.. or you job a new aquistion..

I really dont hardy counts as an aquistion more like pity hire or a favor for a friend.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Bully Ray... Really? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing! Surprised they didn't just call them D-Von Buddy and Bubba Ray Buddy, the Buddy Boyz.

That Beer Money/MCMG match was exactly why people call TNA a bunch of spot monkeys. There was almost no ring psychology or logic at all to that match. While I'm sure the mix up will be just that and won't lead to a break up of the Guns yet, TNA has really painted themselve in to a corner with the Tag Team division. I mean both the Guns and Beer Money are better than the whole WWE tag division, but how many times are they going to wrestle? You can keep putting on good/great matches but it's getting really stale and repetitive.

Agreed, actually for the most part. I think the division is going to have a transition period this year. Gen Me isn't quite there, Ink. Inc. sucks, and that's pretty much all the TNA tag teams.

Interested to see what happens this year.

The thing is, they have other tag teams but you can't take them as serious contenders how they book them. You can give the other teams a program to become the number one contenders, but it always ends up as Beer Money vs the Guns. And when they run out of ideas, they'll just do a tournament.

Glad to see Matt taking his career seriously! Not willing to let Fatt Hardy die I guess.

Jesus. This is the first time I've watched TNA in months. This '@#! is garbage (and I am not being a WWE homer cause they are lackluster as well, but TNA sucks).

Oh, and Fat Hardy and his brother can go away forever.

Jesus. This is the first time I've watched TNA in months. This '@#! is garbage (and I am not being a WWE homer cause they are lackluster as well, but TNA sucks).

Oh, and Fat Hardy and his brother can go away forever.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by chino905

I wonder how out of shape Matt Hardy will be for tonights match. and i heard he had a new hair cut.
If he hasn't lost weight he's going to look like a white Awesome Kong.
laugh.gif

With the way his hair is done, and the round shape he looks to be in he does.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by chino905

I wonder how out of shape Matt Hardy will be for tonights match. and i heard he had a new hair cut.
If he hasn't lost weight he's going to look like a white Awesome Kong.
laugh.gif

With the way his hair is done, and the round shape he looks to be in he does.

matt hardy with the awesome kong hair

actually fellas, hardy cant do anything about his weight. he has some sort of disease in his intestine or bladder that makes him look bloated

matt hardy with the awesome kong hair

actually fellas, hardy cant do anything about his weight. he has some sort of disease in his intestine or bladder that makes him look bloated

What the hell? I leave and come back to see Abyss as the new TV Champ?

Matt Hardy Raven 2.0?

Ring rust and all that Jazz Taz??? Oh yeah???

cornetteface.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RIP TNA in 2011

What the hell? I leave and come back to see Abyss as the new TV Champ?

Matt Hardy Raven 2.0?

Ring rust and all that Jazz Taz??? Oh yeah???

cornetteface.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RIP TNA in 2011

omg this match is horrible. mma style match?! so not only is TNA doing fake wrestling, they are also doing fake MMA now. niceeeee. 
eyes.gif

omg this match is horrible. mma style match?! so not only is TNA doing fake wrestling, they are also doing fake MMA now. niceeeee. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom