Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Bully Ray... Really? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing! Surprised they didn't just call them D-Von Buddy and Bubba Ray Buddy, the Buddy Boyz.

That Beer Money/MCMG match was exactly why people call TNA a bunch of spot monkeys. There was almost no ring psychology or logic at all to that match. While I'm sure the mix up will be just that and won't lead to a break up of the Guns yet, TNA has really painted themselve in to a corner with the Tag Team division. I mean both the Guns and Beer Money are better than the whole WWE tag division, but how many times are they going to wrestle? You can keep putting on good/great matches but it's getting really stale and repetitive.

Bully Ray... Really? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing! Surprised they didn't just call them D-Von Buddy and Bubba Ray Buddy, the Buddy Boyz.

That Beer Money/MCMG match was exactly why people call TNA a bunch of spot monkeys. There was almost no ring psychology or logic at all to that match. While I'm sure the mix up will be just that and won't lead to a break up of the Guns yet, TNA has really painted themselve in to a corner with the Tag Team division. I mean both the Guns and Beer Money are better than the whole WWE tag division, but how many times are they going to wrestle? You can keep putting on good/great matches but it's getting really stale and repetitive.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Bully Ray... Really? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed, actually for the most part. I think the division is going to have a transition period this year. Gen Me isn't quite there, Ink. Inc. sucks, and that's pretty much all the TNA tag teams.

Interested to see what happens this year.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Bully Ray... Really? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed, actually for the most part. I think the division is going to have a transition period this year. Gen Me isn't quite there, Ink. Inc. sucks, and that's pretty much all the TNA tag teams.

Interested to see what happens this year.

hows the ppv so far?

was gona catch it on stream but i dont feel like it

i think the person who predicted tna will fold this year will be right

its a complete mess there. from the storylines to the heels and faces

how u got douglas williams (who can get alot of heat), magnus, wolfe, morgan as faces when they are clearly better as heels

how u got styles, kaz, jeff hardy, as heels who are better as faces

hows the ppv so far?

was gona catch it on stream but i dont feel like it

i think the person who predicted tna will fold this year will be right

its a complete mess there. from the storylines to the heels and faces

how u got douglas williams (who can get alot of heat), magnus, wolfe, morgan as faces when they are clearly better as heels

how u got styles, kaz, jeff hardy, as heels who are better as faces

this can only end poorly... either you screw rob over again.. or you job a new aquistion..

this can only end poorly... either you screw rob over again.. or you job a new aquistion..

Originally Posted by masondid

Matt hardy looks bloated and confused.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and why is RVD lookin madd stressed like if it was The Undertaker that just walked out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and why is RVD lookin madd stressed like if it was The Undertaker that just walked out.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

I really dont hardy counts as an aquistion more like pity hire or a favor for a friend.

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kinda reminded me when Bret Hart came stumbling out when Cena announced he was on his team for Summerslam, and all the Nexus looked shook in the ring.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kinda reminded me when Bret Hart came stumbling out when Cena announced he was on his team for Summerslam, and all the Nexus looked shook in the ring.
laugh.gif

What the hell? I leave and come back to see Abyss as the new TV Champ?

Matt Hardy Raven 2.0?

Ring rust and all that Jazz Taz??? Oh yeah???

cornetteface.jpg

What the hell? I leave and come back to see Abyss as the new TV Champ?

Matt Hardy Raven 2.0?

Ring rust and all that Jazz Taz??? Oh yeah???

cornetteface.jpg

Back
Top Bottom