Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

WWE > ROH > Dragon Gate > AAA > Backyard Wrestling > me wrestling my nephew > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > TNA

laugh.gif

and
indifferent.gif
at this tna ppv haven't watched this crap since my man desmond wolfe left

my 2011 WWE predictions

daniel bryan and alberto del rio will win a world title
pimp.gif

seth rollins will be IC or US champion
smokin.gif

CM punk will have a Long title run
pimp.gif

christian will never win the big one
30t6p3b.gif

mistico will be the next rey mysterio
smokin.gif

and finally my man will be with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WWE > ROH > Dragon Gate > AAA > Backyard Wrestling > me wrestling my nephew > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > TNA

laugh.gif

and
indifferent.gif
at this tna ppv haven't watched this crap since my man desmond wolfe left

my 2011 WWE predictions

daniel bryan and alberto del rio will win a world title
pimp.gif

seth rollins will be IC or US champion
smokin.gif

CM punk will have a Long title run
pimp.gif

christian will never win the big one
30t6p3b.gif

mistico will be the next rey mysterio
smokin.gif

and finally my man will be with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TNA predictions.

Jeff and Matt are kicked out for drug use/eating too much.
Paul London reunites with Spanky to reform Londrick.
King Booker returns.
Scott Steiner returns.
Bischoff/Russo is fired.
Abyss turns heel/face 6 times.
A TNA knockout will appear in Playboy.
Dixie hires Raven to write iMPACT.
JBL replaces Taz on commentary.
Low Ki returns.

Spoiler [+]
TNA will do none of these things, unfortunately. Except the Abyss thing. I feel pretty solid about that.

TNA predictions.

Jeff and Matt are kicked out for drug use/eating too much.
Paul London reunites with Spanky to reform Londrick.
King Booker returns.
Scott Steiner returns.
Bischoff/Russo is fired.
Abyss turns heel/face 6 times.
A TNA knockout will appear in Playboy.
Dixie hires Raven to write iMPACT.
JBL replaces Taz on commentary.
Low Ki returns.

Spoiler [+]
TNA will do none of these things, unfortunately. Except the Abyss thing. I feel pretty solid about that.

- AJ Styles was forced to pull out of competing at tonight's TNA Genesis PPV due to injury. He said on his Twitter account that he tore his hip flexor and hip labrum. He promised to be back wrestling "real soon," but will miss the company's upcoming tour of the United Kingdom.

F4WOnline.com reports that he is expected to be sidelined for four to six weeks.
UPDATE:
The injury A.J. Styles suffered this past week outside of the ring was a torn hip flexor.  On the PPV show, they said he wouidl be out four to six weeks.  Since then, Styles has said he expects to be out more like six to eight weeks, and it could be longer as there is a possibility he'll need surgery.

- AJ Styles was forced to pull out of competing at tonight's TNA Genesis PPV due to injury. He said on his Twitter account that he tore his hip flexor and hip labrum. He promised to be back wrestling "real soon," but will miss the company's upcoming tour of the United Kingdom.

F4WOnline.com reports that he is expected to be sidelined for four to six weeks.
UPDATE:
The injury A.J. Styles suffered this past week outside of the ring was a torn hip flexor.  On the PPV show, they said he wouidl be out four to six weeks.  Since then, Styles has said he expects to be out more like six to eight weeks, and it could be longer as there is a possibility he'll need surgery.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

UPDATE:
Any word on how the injury happened?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

UPDATE:
Any word on how the injury happened?

- As noted before, AJ Styles is expected to be out of action for up to six weeks with his new hip injury. If Styles can't heal the injury, he may have to have surgery that will put him out of action 4-6 months.

The storyline reason from last night's Genesis about Styles being hurt while helping his son, who flipped his four-wheeler, is apparently the real cause of Styles' injury, according to sources.

- As noted before, AJ Styles is expected to be out of action for up to six weeks with his new hip injury. If Styles can't heal the injury, he may have to have surgery that will put him out of action 4-6 months.

The storyline reason from last night's Genesis about Styles being hurt while helping his son, who flipped his four-wheeler, is apparently the real cause of Styles' injury, according to sources.

^the weather was gonna be a problem in nashville but it now looks like it wont be

^the weather was gonna be a problem in nashville but it now looks like it wont be

Back
Top Bottom