Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

Matt Hardy debuts in TNA and the only thing it accomplishes is getting Tyler Reks over on Twitter? #fail

*shuts off PPV*

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

**closes stream**

who even has $50 to buy this garbage. i wonder if they ever release the buyrates to tna ppvs
i think TNA ppvs are 35$, but still for that price, you would be plain stupid to pay 35$ for this garbage.

**closes stream**

who even has $50 to buy this garbage. i wonder if they ever release the buyrates to tna ppvs
i think TNA ppvs are 35$, but still for that price, you would be plain stupid to pay 35$ for this garbage.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Tyler Reks is trending right now on Twitter because people are saying Fatt Hardy ripped off his look
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds like I haven't missed much so far.

You haven't

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Tyler Reks is trending right now on Twitter because people are saying Fatt Hardy ripped off his look
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds like I haven't missed much so far.

You haven't

^funny thing is, on impact or ppvs, the fans always cheer

im guessin they strike some kind of deal with the tickets

Does Bischoff have to have his ugly face involved in every single main event? I hate him.

Does Bischoff have to have his ugly face involved in every single main event? I hate him.

Anderson rolled up moergan now Bischoff walked to ring sat on a chicar told him he's getting his TNA title shot now...   Coolest thing Meth Hardy has done in awhile is walking to the ring smoking a cig.

Anderson rolled up moergan now Bischoff walked to ring sat on a chicar told him he's getting his TNA title shot now...   Coolest thing Meth Hardy has done in awhile is walking to the ring smoking a cig.

Anderson won and now Bischoff is giving him his title shot again Hardy right now.

Meth coming to the ring smoking a cigarette.  Stay classy.

Anderson won and now Bischoff is giving him his title shot again Hardy right now.

Meth coming to the ring smoking a cigarette.  Stay classy.

It's common knowledge that many of the "fans" are employees planted to sway the the cheers of the fans who have no idea who the face/heel are.
For taped shows, they add in even more sound at post-production.

It's common knowledge that many of the "fans" are employees planted to sway the the cheers of the fans who have no idea who the face/heel are.
For taped shows, they add in even more sound at post-production.

Back
Top Bottom