Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
don't be ashamed
Feel the same way. I've been digging his character so far, and if they turn him face, he may as well be Mike McGillicutty.
So this is what ya'll meant by "Hey, that's my move"
roll.gif

And 'Ricardo Montenegro' is genius, whether you randomly came up with it yourself, or took it from Ricardo Rodriguez and Del Rio's crappy brother.
you know, i REALLLY thought i came up with it on my own (i even woke up in the middle of the night to write it down because it came to me so suddenly) but im starting to realize that Memo Montenegro must've slipped into my subconscious at some point 
laugh.gif

i might roll with it.

The 'Spectacle' isnt bad either RKO

I'm really hoping for a Punk and Brock alliance till mania since they are both are Heyman guys

I was listening to another episode of MLW Radio (something yall SLEEP ON) and I came to the realization.

I love wrestling again.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart man. No gay stuff.

It is because of NT that I love this sport again.

Thank you man.

SERIOUSLY.

Thank tyou
EXACTLY. What brought me back (even though I hate that he's back) is the Rock. I wanted to see Punk vs. Rock for a while now because Punk is my favorite wrestler in years. Now I"m sucked in again and it feels damn good (pause). 
nthat.gif
Always got a daily dose of wrestling on Youtube at some point during the day. Currently watching this masterpiece:

Any more 99-01 sd/raw episodes in such good quality

The winged eagle belt is soooo ******g pretty. Why the hell was everything so good about this time period

Last edited:
I'm not sure if he has more but I'm sure they are hard to come by.

As for your question about the time period. Well to start, the damn roster is spread so thin. They have four weekly shows now. Raw is three hours now. That is is plenty of time to get guys air time. So many new matches on a weekly basis. :smh:

I know they can send the rosters to different territories but how many times are we going to see Orton vs Ceasaro (did I spell that right?)

Also I wonder how beneficial It'd be to have all the writers work on one entire roster. Every week it seems as if Smackdown follows the same stale routine.

finally caught up with Rumble and Raw...unfortunately saw spoilers all over the place.

Happy Brock is back but I really don't want to see him and HHH again.

When he F5'd Vince it look baaaaaaad.

Heyman needs to lead the faction of Punk, Lesnar and Shield and just terrorize everything.

In terms of Taker vs Punk...LOVE IT. Punk could hold his own and the streak storyline could have some merit.

Unfortunately I hate the repetitiveness of HHH/Brock and Cena/Rock

we need freshness!!!!

Swagger returned tonight on SD

Anyone going to the raw on Feb. 25th at the AA center inDallas, Lesnar was just added.

"One, two...this on?"

One of the best attitude era themes ever :smokin

Happy Late B-Day Toine :nthat:

"One, two...this on?"

One of the best attitude era themes ever :smokin

Happy Late B-Day Toine :nthat:

word x2 for some reason I'm always surprised people remember this song cuz it feels like he used it forever ago. It is on my workout list tho...

and

HBD toine :pimp:

The 2 people in theory I would like to see wrestle at mania Taker and Rock have no chemistry at all.

Streak vs Rocky

Rocky doing the job....

W/O the title thats a great draw imo its just that everyone who watched that era knows its a dirty little secret

Back
Top Bottom