Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

tumblr_mhea37kIbr1rlxacvo1_500.png

tumblr_mhbe37ttgK1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

Used to go on nodq.com alot back in the day for some spoilers and whatnot. Don't know how credible it is today or dirt sheets for that matter. Update on the Undertaker and 'Mania:
- There was talk at Monday's RAW that one of the reasons The Undertaker didn't make an appearance at the Royal Rumble is because he's not so sure that he will work WrestleMania 29 now. 

The plan had been for Taker to wrestle CM Punk but WWE officials are still waiting on Taker's decision. There's a feeling among some within WWE that Taker will end up wrestling but the discussion at RAW was they may have to come up with another WrestleMania storyline for Punk. 

3dgarfly23 - Look into the Quality Inn in Lyndhurst NJ.

four reasons why - 1. location to Metlife/Meadowlands complex, 2. Harolds Deli is connected to it -(GREAT PLACE Kosher style deli food, just don't order something thinking it is for one person alone, including their dessert) 3. probably will be cheap 4. Medieval Times is right down the street.

There are others there too like a Holiday Inn and a Renaissance Hotel right on top of the Quality Inn. All the other options that are right on top of the Stadium are like Budget type hotels as well in industrial areas of East Rutherford. But at least with this one, You can have food and be right there.

Last edited:
- The following comes from Kris Zellner’s Lucha Report:

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Alberto del Rio gave an interview with Yahoo! Deportes over the weekend where he admitted that Mexico isn’t in the WWE plans anymore due to declining a economy, attendances, ratings, and even piracy. ADR said that once WWE sees that a market is beyond saving in their minds then they would turn their attention to newer markets. ADR said that a couple of years ago Mexico was held in high regard by the promotion but their last tour there last year was considered a flop in their eyes with the lack of merchandise sold being a key factor in determining that the product just wasn’t hot anymore. ADR spoke of his future and said while he hopes to return to Mexico one day he feels a deep sense of gratitude to the WWE for giving him the opportunity that made him a superstar and they stood by him in very difficult situations. ADR said that the WWE is like family and when he retires he hopes to become a road agent where he will be able to share his experiences with younger talent to help them grow to become superstars like him.

- PWInsider reports that El Generico has passed his medical testing and officially signed with WWE. He will be reporting to NXT some time next month.

(Any thoughts on what they do with him? Keep a mask on or give him a brutal name like McGillicuty?)

Brock Lesnar is confirmed for the following WWE appearances:

2/4 in Atlanta, Georgia.

2/25 in Dallas, Texas.

3/11 in Indianapolis, Indiana.

4/1 in Washington, D.C.

Of course, more dates could be added as the road to WrestleMania continues.

Intercontinental Cup cancelled.

Dixie to make a big announcement tomorrow. It is speculated that Impact will hit the road as early as April.

Last edited:
Hope WWE doesn't drop the ball with Generico. Of course ego Vince won't let him keep his established name.

I really hope they let Generico rock on his own.

And I could dig another short program with Ziggy and Jericho. That should put Dolph on the path of credibility as he cashes in.

ABC News Channel 9 in New York posted a story about a 77-year-old liquor store owner who was shot last week while his store was being robbed. The owner, Thomas Dotterer, returned to work yesterday and joked that The Rock beating CM Punk at The Royal Rumble last Sunday was what really ruined his week.
"That's the worst thing that happened to me all week, the Rock beat Punk," Dotterer exclaimed. "Did you know that?"

CM Punk responded to the story on his Twitter, writing, "Tom Dotterer is amazing. He's got my respect. If he needs anything from me let me know."

:lol: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom