Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

WWE completely dropped the Intercontinental Cup Tournament that was supposed to begin on Main Event this week.  I guess they're just going to keep Barrett jobbing to Orton instead.  But of course, Orton is too big to actually win the Intercontinental Title.

dont know if this was posted, but damn what the hell happened to sunny ?
last year

Thats what drugs & alcohol do to you. Prime example.

Plus all those carbs they feed you in rehab & no exercise/physical activity. No wonder she got fat. Good lord.

mean.gif

sick.gif

Always look forward to SuN's pics..Great shots man..Glad you had fun..

After Rock's mom gave your godson the chair did he yell "Go To Sleep" and hit her in the head with it?

I'd rather undertaker miss this one and wrestle Lesnar at 30. I heard he was pretty banged up at 28
I dont believe the Undertaker wont be at wrestlemania this year. Reports always come out that  may or may not. He'll be there, he's a G.

Always look forward to SuN's pics..Great shots man..Glad you had fun..

After Rock's mom gave your godson the chair did he yell "Go To Sleep" and hit her in the head with it?

Thanks man. I actually told her we had it already from our seats and its tough carrying them out especially with kids and the crowds. She was really nice to even offer it to us.

Injury related.  He'll always be connected somehow to WWE.

I heard he will make a surprise appearance at EC to plant the seed vs punk. He is also scheduled to do Axxess which historically he doesn't like to do. Crossing my fingers he is ready for WM.

Thanks man. I actually told her we had it already from our seats and its tough carrying them out especially with kids and the crowds. She was really nice to even offer it to us.

So what you're saying is neither you, your godson, or anyone else gave her a chair shot?..:smh: Seems like a wasted opportunity..:tongue:

While it would have been cool to have a tourney to qualify for an Intercontinental shot it makes no sense, Bo Dallas just pinned Barrett clean so by WWE's standard that gives you a shot at the title.

Having a tourney contradicts that.

While it would have been cool to have a tourney to qualify for an Intercontinental shot it makes no sense, Bo Dallas just pinned Barrett clean so by WWE's standard that gives you a shot at the title.

Having a tourney contradicts that.
Orton has beaten Barrett repeatedly.

I know what you're saying though.

Bo Dallas has failure written all over him.  I can't believe Lobo has actually seen the light early this time.

I haven't noticed Orton beating Barrett but yea Bo Dallas isn't going anywhere.

They should have put Steamboat in his place instead imo.

Still think Mason Ryan and Ezekiel should've been teamed up a looooooooong time ago. Ryan was one of the greenest guys to to on the main roster at the time, and Zeke had one of the most underwhelming & insignificant IC title runs in recent memory.

Back
Top Bottom