Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

I don't see him keeping his name, all these indie established dudes that recently got into WWE didn't get to keep their names.
And I dont see him having the mask either, I sense a total repackage for dude, but who knows.

Makes me wonder how Punk kept his original name.

I don't see him keeping his name, all these indie established dudes that recently got into WWE didn't get to keep their names.
And I dont see him having the mask either, I sense a total repackage for dude, but who knows.

Makes me wonder how Punk kept his original name.
When Paul Heyman was in charge of OVW he went balls to the wall for CM Punk to keep his name. He really is a Paul Heyman guy. CM Punk owns the rights/trademark to the name also, which one was of the things that held up contract negotiations a year and a half ago. WWE wanted to own the name, Punk said no way. Punk still owns the name & trademark, which WWE leases so they can use on TV, marketing purposes & etc..CM Punk won. 

El Generico will not be known as such either, probally something basic & boring like Randy Smith or Ben Thomas or some ishhh. SMH.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Tensai vs Titus O'Neil on Main Event....and Brodus Clay coming to Tensai's aid :lol: :lol: Tensai may as well go the full blown comedy route at this point

And he did HHH's move....I....can't :rofl:

Last edited:
Tensai vs Titus O'Neil on Main Event....and Brodus Clay coming to Tensai's aid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tensai may as well go the full blown comedy route at this pointIN
In all seriousness i'd take them both off TV for a month & repackage them as a dominant tag team. Bring tensai back as A-Train just have these 2 beasts completely squash teams left & right. Maybe even have A-Train/Brodus Clay do a work/shoot promo to get them over. No reason why these 2 have to be joking around doing comedy. Thats what kane & bryan are doing.

Get rid of cameran & naomi & put them in the diva division because they can both wrestle. Better than Caitlyn. Good lord.

Tensai vs Titus O'Neil on Main Event....and Brodus Clay coming to Tensai's aid :lol: :lol: Tensai may as well go the full blown comedy route at this pointIN
In all seriousness i'd take them both off TV for a month & repackage them as a dominant tag team. Bring tensai back as A-Train just have these 2 beasts completely squash teams left & right. Maybe even have A-Train/Brodus Clay do a work/shoot promo to get them over. No reason why these 2 have to be joking around doing comedy. Thats what kane & bryan are doing.

Get rid of cameran & naomi & put them in the diva division because they can both wrestle. Better than Caitlyn. Good lord.

Or give Tensai his Hip Hop Hippo gimmick again, and have them as a dancers.

But seriously, the potential he had was promising.

Tensai vs Titus O'Neil on Main Event....and Brodus Clay coming to Tensai's aid :lol: :lol: Tensai may as well go the full blown comedy route at this point

And he did HHH's move....I....can't :rofl:

I guess that's something for him to do. :lol: :lol: Better than the endless void of jobberness he was stuck in. Gives us another Tag Team in the division now that Bryan and Kane are nearing the end of their run.

I agree 100% on this.  it would help make the tag team division better too.  I have a feeling Kane and Daniel Bryan are gonna be broken up after Mania.  Plus I'm so sick of seeing the same 3 divas over and over again.  Caitlyn does suck and she was messing up big time on Raw in Vegas.  It was hard to watch.   Throw both of them in the divisions diva with AJ too.  Wouldn't it be a nice story line to have AJ as the Divas champion and then have Ziggler win the WWE or Heavyweight title.  

By WolfgangJT , will be on xbox live cc very soon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and

\\

By Dest07 on xbox live cc UPLOADED RIGHT NOW ^

By WolfgangJT , will be on xbox live cc very soon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and

\\

By Dest07 on xbox live cc UPLOADED RIGHT NOW ^
sick Kurt Angle!  I'm gonna have to upgrade mine.  Also I wish we could have more then 50 created characters.  To many guys I want that i don't have room for.  smh

Last edited:
Been saying this for the longest. Natural Disasters 2K13. For all the attention that HHH supposedly wanted to give the division...it seems like it's only a 3 team division. Hell No, Rhodes Scholars, and The Primetime Players, who had potential 3 months ago, but been booked as jokes ever since.

A lot of rumblings about The Undertaker being out of WrestleMania this year and possibly retiring permanently.

Back
Top Bottom