Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

[COLOR=#red]First, I feel no sympathy for Hogan what so ever. F-ck that guy.

As far as Flair it just seems he has one true love... and everything else will always come second. 4 wives, however many kids, houses, etc.
At this point he would do Indys for a high 5 and pictures being taken of him because he is deeply in love with wrestling and everything it comes with having the name Ric Flair.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have sympathy for Hogan..Mostly because I've had the same back surgeries done on my spine that he had on his..And I know first hand how bad that can mess up your day to day life..

Okay WWE, you've got me back for the time being.

First you let Cena beat Brock and I was like FFFFFFUUUUUUU NEVER AGAIN.

Then you brought back Rock, dude is kind've rusty but okay he's still the Rock.

Then you bring back Y2J but let Cena win the Rumble, I was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU NEVER AGAIN (I was praying for a Brock return during the rumble).

But then you bring back Brock on Raw the night after Rumble, you beautiful bastards.....

All I need is for Triple H to wrestle regularly again (if his health permits) and Kurt Angle to return and I'll be like a lil' kid (well, not really, not even close but hey, it's an excuse to watch wrestling again).

Last edited:
Blasphemy.

Similar storyline, but I was legit shocked and happy when 1/2/3 Kid upset Razor on Raw those many years ago, but I don't give a **** about Bo Dallas beating Boss Barrett on Raw, except for the fact that it makes Barrett look bad. :smh:

Mark moment but....FUUUU dat. I was in shock when Kid beat Razor Ramon...But I was like....not the dude that oozes machismo....The dude that had me flicking toothpicks. All honestly, I fell in love with the razor's edge when I first saw it. I remember as a kid asking my big cousin in law to give me the razors edge into a pool. lol.

Had eBay Bucks set to expire, so I just bought the Memphis Heat DVD.  Really looking forward to watching it.  Heard great reviews.

I have ONE WM ticket left.  Sec 142, Row 10.  $201.

I also have TWO Hall of Fame tickets left.  Sec 226, Row 4.  $96.

All are face value.

If interested, get in touch with me.  [email protected]

WWE 2013 DVD Schedule

Posted by: Richard Hughes of Wrestling News Source on Feb 01 2013
Source: wwedvdnews.com

The Best of WCW Monday Nitro Volume 2 Feb 12, 2013
Royal Rumble 2013 Feb 26, 2013
Bret “Hit Man” Hart: The Dungeon Collection Mar 5, 2013
Elimination Chamber 2013 Mar 19, 2013
For All Mankind: The Life & Career of Mick Foley Apr 16, 2013
The Best of In Your House Apr 30, 2013
WrestleMania 29 May 14, 2013
Top 25 Rivalries May 28, 2013
Extreme Rules 2013 Jun 18, 2013
Best of War Games Jun 25, 2013
TBD PPV July 16, 2013
ECW Unreleased Vol. 2 Jul 30, 2013
Money In The Bank 2013 Aug 13, 2013
Best of MSG Aug 27, 2013
Midsouth Sep 10, 2013
SummerSlam 2013 Sep 17, 2013
Triple H (Biography) Sep 24, 2013
Goldberg (Match Compilation) Oct 8, 2013
Night of Champions 2013 Oct 15, 2013
Money In The Bank Anthology (Match Compilation) Oct 29, 2013
Over the Limit 2013 Nov 5, 2013
History of WWE Nov 19, 2013
Hell in a Cell 2013 Nov 26, 2013
Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set Dec 3, 2013
Survivor Series 2013 Dec 24, 2013
Best WWE PPV’s Dec 31, 2013

I am intrigued by a "Best of: In Your House" only because it will remind me of my childhood so much, but match-wise, I can't remember too many memorable IYH matches except for Badd Blood HIAC and the INSANE pop that The Hart Foundation got during Montreal Stampede.

I'd pay money just to see that entrance in High Quality, TBH.

I am intrigued by a "Best of: In Your House" only because it will remind me of my childhood so much, but match-wise, I can't remember too many memorable IYH matches except for Badd Blood HIAC and the INSANE pop that The Hart Foundation got during Montreal Stampede.

and oh **** Best of War Games :pimp:

whoops meant to edit my first post, not post twice

Last edited:
War Games was such a cool concept.

I remember a few years ago word got out during a creative meeting Triple H & Shane McMahon wanted to bring back War Games for survivor series but Vince shot it down immediately saying it was "too wcw" and wouldnt work. 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

indifferent.gif

I seriously think in the right situation, the right storyline this thing could be money. Something somewhat new & fresh but nostalgia at the same time. 
pimp.gif

War Games was such a cool concept.

I remember a few years ago word got out during a creative meeting Triple H & Shane McMahon wanted to bring back War Games for survivor series but Vince shot it down immediately saying it was "too wcw" and wouldnt work. :stoneface:  :smh:  :stoneface:

I seriously think in the right situation, the right storyline this thing could be money. Something somewhat new & fresh but nostalgia at the same time. :pimp:

Man when Curt Henning slammed the cage door on Ric Flair's head! I cringed!

The concept of War Games is what eventually led to the creation of the Elimination Chamber.

That's definitely the standout for me. There were a lot of good matches and angles that took place on those show. War Games should be good too. I'm interested in that Foley DVD, but I may just stick with Hard Knocks and Cheap Pops (if that's what it was called)

Okay WWE, you've got me back for the time being.

First you let Cena beat Brock and I was like FFFFFFUUUUUUU NEVER AGAIN.

Then you brought back Rock, dude is kind've rusty but okay he's still the Rock.

Then you bring back Y2J but let Cena win the Rumble, I was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU NEVER AGAIN (I was praying for a Brock return during the rumble).

But then you bring back Brock on Raw the night after Rumble, you beautiful bastards.....

All I need is for Triple H to wrestle regularly again (if his health permits) and Kurt Angle to return and I'll be like a lil' kid (well, not really, not even close but hey, it's an excuse to watch wrestling again).

View media item 247387View media item 247388

View media item 247392View media item 247393View media item 247394

WWE 2013 DVD Schedule

Posted by: Richard Hughes of Wrestling News Source on Feb 01 2013
Source: wwedvdnews.com

The Best of WCW Monday Nitro Volume 2 Feb 12, 2013
Royal Rumble 2013 Feb 26, 2013
Bret “Hit Man” Hart: The Dungeon Collection Mar 5, 2013
Elimination Chamber 2013 Mar 19, 2013
For All Mankind: The Life & Career of Mick Foley Apr 16, 2013
The Best of In Your House Apr 30, 2013
WrestleMania 29 May 14, 2013
Top 25 Rivalries May 28, 2013
Extreme Rules 2013 Jun 18, 2013
Best of War Games Jun 25, 2013
TBD PPV July 16, 2013
ECW Unreleased Vol. 2 Jul 30, 2013
Money In The Bank 2013 Aug 13, 2013
Best of MSG Aug 27, 2013
Midsouth Sep 10, 2013
SummerSlam 2013 Sep 17, 2013
Triple H (Biography) Sep 24, 2013
Goldberg (Match Compilation) Oct 8, 2013
Night of Champions 2013 Oct 15, 2013
Money In The Bank Anthology (Match Compilation) Oct 29, 2013
Over the Limit 2013 Nov 5, 2013
History of WWE Nov 19, 2013
Hell in a Cell 2013 Nov 26, 2013
Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set Dec 3, 2013
Survivor Series 2013 Dec 24, 2013
Best WWE PPV’s Dec 31, 2013
^Only ones that have piqued my interest.

Sidenote, I read the Smackdown spoilers for tonight and someone makes their return after being on a prolonged hiatus.

I think Club will be very happy with this return. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom