Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

Never posted in here was a huge wrestling fan until about 03-04 just started watching it a lil bit again.

So I heard a thing on the radio the other day about a VIP special coming to town a week before wrestlemania and I was wondering if anyone has ever been to it and if it is worth the admission cause im honestly thinking about going.

Thanks for your input in advance

WWF In Your House 10: Mind Games Mankind (with Paul Bearer) vs Shawn Michaels (With Jose Lothario)

I don't know if you guys have noticed but Mick trolled Shawn in this match and pissed him off from the looks of it. Led to them throwing some seemingly legit shots too.

@ 11:30 Shawn delivers a stiff looking stomp to the head followed by Mick catching him with a forearm to the face and I think he called him a S.O.B as well :lol:

One of my favorite matches regardless of the ending. I remember watching this the first time back then, was right in front of a big screen with a couple cousins.

So Jack Swagger leaves for that amount of time, and the only thing he does is slicks his hair back? OK.

And when did Kofi get those back tatts :lol:??

Last edited:
Never posted in here was a huge wrestling fan until about 03-04 just started watching it a lil bit again.

So I heard a thing on the radio the other day about a VIP special coming to town a week before wrestlemania and I was wondering if anyone has ever been to it and if it is worth the admission cause im honestly thinking about going.

Thanks for your input in advance

Good luck. Sold out in minutes but if u find some tixkets for retail, lemme know.

The cheapest resale is 300 for guys like bre hart n mysterio n big show.

Hbk and taker and cena at like 700+

Yes, apparently it is at Izod.. wish it was at Nassau, would of been easier for me to get there.. but I'm definitely making the trip to the Izod.

They should of done it at Barclays.

Peep,

Taka/CHristian had a NICE finish. Funny Edge was in the crowd. I couldn't even see him with the bad quality video.

Noble/KidKash/Spanky/London - Kid Kash had some vicious kicks man. It is crazy how much he bulked up over the years. He was skinny back in his ECW days. Paul London's DropSault was so damn beautiful man. My goodness. That top rope spot was wild.

Also, Paul London slid into the ring and almost ended up at the complete other side of the ring. Go look at his entrance. - www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUzFAXT8RTQ

ABout to watch TAKA vs. Christian.

I forgot about Yamaguchi-San :lol:

:lol: Kai-en-Tai was something else, especially the 97/98 version

Edge & Christian vs The Hardyz (Shotgun). More than likely the first ever match between the two teams.

Jerry Lynn vs Chris Daniels (WWF Metal)

Nation of Domination vs Vader, Undertaker & Mankind (Shotgun)

:rofl: ahhhh I remember Paul London sliding like that. Billy Gunn damn near used to do the same thing

Last edited:
Just watched the TAKA/Christopher Daniels match. Funny seeing the Fallen Angel with hair on his head. With his far back shapeup. Solid match though.

Everything you post I am WATCHING! "Watch for Later." But I am watching.

Didn't know there was a DailyMotion App for the XBOX.

There are a LOT of matche son there man.

Even though those cheers seemed piped in, the crowd seemed excited he won the match.

Face turn going better than expected.

:lol: Kai-en-Tai was something else, especially the 97/98 version

Edge & Christian vs The Hardyz (Shotgun). More than likely the first ever match between the two teams.

Jerry Lynn vs Chris Daniels (WWF Metal)

Nation of Domination vs Vader, Undertaker & Mankind (Shotgun)

:rofl: ahhhh I remember Paul London sliding like that. Billy Gunn damn near used to do the same thing

Cuhz tryna slide all the way into Josh Matthew's lap

Can someone please give me highlights of SD tonight. I missed the whole thing. Links? Thanks.

WTF! why is BLANK in the match?  smh that's some bullsit about Benjamin too.   They could have kept one of them 3MB members out.  

[COLOR=#red]I wonder why something was put in a SPOILER.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....[/COLOR]

Found a smack down on the buildup to the alliance Survivor series winner take all. I thought it was a good show. Ended with Taker/Stone Cold

I loved it when Titles changed on Raw/SmackDown

I am in a Mutoh Mood

AJPW 06.11.2011 - Keiji Mutoh, Ultimo Dragon & Funaki vs Tajiri, Black Dragon & Joe Doering

Back
Top Bottom