Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

That was great timing. :smokin

nQkigcY.png

Brock Lesnar will NOT be on the Elimination Chamber PPV.

Christian is currently booked to be part of the Elimination Chamber match unless they can come up with a better person to replace him.  If there is an injury angle to add someone new to the match, Christian will be the one to be injured, not Cesaro.

Brock Lesnar will NOT be on the Elimination Chamber PPV.

Christian is currently booked to be part of the Elimination Chamber match unless they can come up with a better person to replace him.  If there is an injury angle to add someone new to the match, Christian will be the one to be injured, not Cesaro.
So when does Brock get his shot at the title then?

Guessing they're gonna have Taker come out or something when Brock demands his title shot again.

Glad I watched that big e n Usos match last night. All three are entertaining.

:lol: im pretty sure at one point the camera was showing two people fighting on the outside and i swear i saw him go under the ring

^:lol: I had read the other night that Kane had to flip to a different side to keep from being seen, but that is weird as hell

When someone got eliminated near the announce tables I saw kane in the camera shot and he ran to get out of the shot. I figured he was just chilling around ringside.

^:x :x

Real interesting stuff from LAW yesterday, talking about royalties and stuff for all the wrestlers as far as the WWE Network goes. I never really thought about that going forward.

PWMania.com revealed this week that Christian and Antonio Cesaro earned the final two spots in the WWE World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber match next month.

Right now the plan is for Christian to be in the match but his spot was given to him with the idea that if they come up with someone better, Christian will be taken out with an attack and “injury.” Right now no Superstar is booked to take Christian out but there is an angle in place if WWE changes plans.

Regarding Brock Lesnar in the Elimination Chamber match, it was believed he would be there after the hype on RAW and the fact that it’s his hometown but as of Monday, Lesnar is not scheduled to work the pay-per-view. Lesnar has reportedly fulfilled all dates on this year’s contract that expires at WrestleMania XXX. As noted, Lesnar has already re-signed through WrestleMania 31.

And they will continue to bury Christian with the Injury angle thanks to all his injuries..............just leave him in at this rate. make him be first with Orton.

It's a shame that they're treating Christian like a plug or a Plan B at this point, where if they find somebody better they'll swap him out of the EC. Injuries have obviously played a big part in things, but back when he was 100% dude could really go.

I'm glad they gave him the belt and I'm sure he'll take that, but I feel it was really just a transitional championship and done more as a kindness to Edge, in light of his untimely injury and retirement.

I still can't believe that Christian held the title. Edge and Christian vs hardy's and Dudley boys. Was the only time I cared about a Christian match.

If Edge never got hurt, christian would have never sniffed the main event level

Came in here to say how Christian was clearly at his best when he was with Edge. After that, while he may be able to hold his own in the ring, is pretty much a bore.

Christian's that dude but they've never been behind him and in his latest run, he just looked so bland (personality wise) for someone that used to go by Captain Charisma.

Agree that Christian was always at his best when paired with Edge, and that as a singles performer he'd never be the main guy. I just feel he's better than a lot of people give him credit for, and that it was nice to see him hold a non-mid-card level strap for a short amount of time. Did he deserve it? It depends. In terms of the years he put in, his effort and not being a locker room cancer? I certainly think so. In terms of everything else, the "things that determine who becomes a champion"? That's where it gets murky. I mean, it eventually got to the point where everybody was talking about how undderrated he was, so much so that he actually became overrated for it. And it's eerie to me how Dolph's recent career seems to be headed in a similar path...

As far as Punk goes I'd be pretty surprised if this was all a work and if it is then good job WWE, this is probably the best acting you guys have done in recent memory. I'm inclined to believe it isn't because as someone who's been in a similar situation (albeit in a corporate environment), I could see myself just walking away if I felt I'd done enough to get a promotion and paid my dues but kept getting passed over by people whom I felt were less qualified and - most importantly - wasn't hard up for money. Selfishly, as both a wrestling fan and CM Punk fan, I'd like to see him stay, but I can't fault him for leaving given what we know (or think we know).

That being said, I can also see him returning after a few months, once he's had enough time to recharge his batteries. Maybe not to the WWE, maybe not as a full-time wrestler, but in some form or fashion...

Last edited:
^
sick.gif
sick.gif

Real interesting stuff from LAW yesterday, talking about royalties and stuff for all the wrestlers as far as the WWE Network goes. I never really thought about that going forward.
WWE wrestlers are going to go on strike lol

Back
Top Bottom