Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

TNA announced a joint PPV that will be taped on 3/2 at Sumo Hall in Tokyo working with the Wrestle-One promotion on a One Night Stand show that would air later this year.

There will be 11 TNA wrestlers sent to the show, which would be a TNA vs. Wrestle-One theme with mainly interpromotional matches.  Scheduled to be sent are Magnus, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, Gail Kim, Austin Aries, Abyss, Frankie Kazarian, Christopher Daniels, Madison Rayne, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards.

In exchange, Keiji Muto, as The Great Muta, and Seiya Sanada will be working Lockdown on 3/9 in Coral Gables, FL.

The ironic part of this deal is that the original conduit of the deal was Jeff Jarrett, who worked for Wrestle-One on one of the company's first shows.

Besides Muto, Wrestle-One features a number of name wrestlers including Hall of  Famer Masakatsu Funaki, former WCW wrestler Kaz Hayashi, as well as Shuji Kondo, Koji Kanemoto and Minoru Tanaka.  They also regularly use stars from other promotions on their shows.

^speaking of TNA, here they are in Glasgow.

YsEuYvI.jpg

BfQF3ngIMAAIh6m.jpg:large

Much better turnout.

Last edited:
To the 10 people who care about Impact, MVP is debuting tonight. Taping is in progress per PWI

^:pimp: :pimp:

TNA always has a much better international crowd (obviously), and the wrestlers respond in kind

4W, how adversely do you think the Network will affect the talent's paydays? I would think it would kill them

4W, how adversely do you think the Network will affect the talent's paydays? I would think it would kill them

I've wondered that too..I would like to know how the ppv paydays will be affected..I mean it's widely know that the talent are desperate to get on ppv cause of the "bonus" money they get..So will that no longer be the case..Will they get residuals like, say, actors on regular scripted television?..What about dvd money?..Since we'll most likely be able to watch all wrestlers documentaries on the network, I'm assuming that means dvd/blu ray sales won't be as good..So how will they make up the difference in wrestlers money since most people won't buy the dvd's and just wait til it hits the network?..

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS 4W!!!

Imagine if DBry did face sheamus at WM30:smh: and lost again off one kick :lol: it would be hilarious. Fans would jump the barricades

"I'm afraid Ambrose will destroy Rollins, and Reigns will have to fight for Rollins' dignity"

:rofl: :rofl: that podcast was great

No way. Punk being doing BJJ for forever. Batista started because it was the in thing to do

"I'm afraid Ambrose will destroy Rollins, and Reigns will have to fight for Rollins' dignity"

:rofl: :rofl: that podcast was great

I feel sorry for Rollins' character man :lol:

He's the loyal guy tryna keep the team together but always getting caught in the crossfire like at the RR

@af1 1982
I didn't know Punk was legit I thought he was just talking **** about tista. Any info on Punks rank and school?

@af1 1982
I didn't know Punk was legit I thought he was just talking **** about tista. Any info on Punks rank and school?

BAxORXVCEAA8YEc_jpg_large.jpg

Pic from last year...he trains with Rener Gracie and it looks like he's still a white

Al Bundy is a beast though :pimp:

BAxORXVCEAA8YEc_jpg_large.jpg

Pic from last year...he trains with Rener Gracie and it looks like he's still a white

Al Bundy is a beast though :pimp:

he said in that interview last week he doesnt partake in belt ceremony's. Cant remember his exact words but something along the lines that he doesnt need a color belt to define his skills.

Back
Top Bottom