Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Both Jeff and Matt seemed to have gotten their lives back together over the past few years.  Shame to see Matt fall off the wagon.  Hope he gets the help he needs.  Jeff only ever harmed himself, but Matt had the numerous DUI's where he could take an innocent person's life.

Does WWE still pay for rehab? They should take advantage of that if so.
Yes, and they have in the past.  Sunny is the only one who WWE has officially cut off.

Bad News Barrett needs to come out and tell the audience that Punk quit, that would be great.

"ALL YOU CM PUNK FANS, I'M AFRAID I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS!"

Hahahah. Anybody want to make a bet that Kofi is the recipient of a Brock Lesnar chairshot rampage on next week's Raw?

You know, it is funny though that some of us have sat here and wondered how it would all go down if it was a work.

Royal Rumble 2015 and #30 is called and it is the old CM Punk theme..........that would really make a arena got ape Sh*t.

Gotta agree with 4W though. Not many of these Superstars have the balls to standup to the WWE Hierarchy let alone walk out on them as a top billed star on their terms.

Last edited:
The old Punk theme was stuff of legend...:pimp: :pimp:

I'd mark out if he ever went back to that.

WWE Network will not be purchased, I was open on the content but I could always d/l a match or PPV, If I want it that bad.....

They are dropping the ball and dropping it hard, if they think this company can survive, with their current plan they are kidding themselves.........

WWE is already burning bridges with Cable Networks, Talent, Fans.....

Its not looking good right now....They can hot shot and bring back old guys for nostalgia, but the storylines suck, the actual wrestling in the ring sucks, the fact that they have essentially ruined the element of surprise and you know who's going to win all the time..............

Good Luck Vince....

Haha damn I was just about to post that Ryback tweet. The Big Guy is too good. :lol:

Hahahah. Anybody want to make a bet that Kofi is the recipient of a Brock Lesnar chairshot rampage on next week's Raw?

If this was the attitude era, this monday Brock would hit him and AJ with F5s then the next week Budda Bomd'd off the stage, finally Rikishi would run them over and tell everyone that he did it for the rock.

:lol: :lol: at Ryback

*Goes on YouTube to watch Ryback bully compilation*

I won't argue with you on some of the points, but once Punk realized he would never achieve his goal of being the top guy in WWE, it's not hard to see why he became disillusioned.  Punk's career goal was to be the closing match of WrestleMania, and that again wasn't going to happen this year.  There are definitely some week's Punk phoned it in, but I am not going to agree with you that he phoned it in every week since Summerslam.  

95% of the WWE roster is scared to death of doing something wrong and losing their job.  Whether it be because of money, lack of other job opportunities, or ego.  Punk doesn't have to worry about any of these.  He is extremely frugal and has tons of money in the bank.  He has an ego but not the type that requires him being on tv each week to be praised by fans.  And if he still wanted to wrestle, he could easily go to Japan.

Most times I would be negative about someone being a "crybaby" and walking out on their job, but I have a lot of respect for Punk because WWE treats their talent like crap and thinks they can get away with it.
Well said dude. :smokin

WWE Network will not be purchased, I was open on the content but I could always d/l a match or PPV, If I want it that bad.......
When MeneGene and Peep have their lotion ready on Feb 24, let me hear you singing this same tune then. 8)

When MeneGene and Peep have their lotion ready on Feb 24, let me hear you singing this same tune then. 8)

Will there be a customer service # you can call?

WWE can't write a decent storyline to keep you interested for a month, I would love to see how they handle too much traffic and things don't launch expected.

I have Verizon and subscribed to WWE on Demand, mostly for the roundtable episodes, but truth be told, those can be downloaded and you have to force yourself to watch the channel, otherwise you're wasting $10 a month.....

But Anyway have fun lining up the pockets of a company that shows us every week, they can care less for what we think, like, want, need.....

After that atrocious PPV, everyone had to watch, Punk leaving is like the final straw, he was the only reason, I would watch or even bother to care.....

Back
Top Bottom