Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Serious question, does CM Punk NOT work out or does he have the CP3, Melo, Caron Butler bug that doesn't allow his muscle's to show through skin?
You like your men muscular
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I really don't think punk likes wrestling anymore. The only thing he's holding out for is a wrestle mania main event and I don't think he'll ever get one with these part time main eventers.

Just because Christian and Cesaro are in the EC Match right now, there is still plenty of time for one of them to be "injured" by Brock and removed from the match. 

If I was punk I would have done the same thing..... You really think Batista is working house shows??? But he is main eventing mania. The rock is an exception.

"For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the son of man." Matthew 24:27

man if cm punk is out so am i he's the only reason im watching wrasslin right now, maybe he can go save TNA

How/why does Christian keep getting put in these big matches? I understand that he is very good in the ring, but his character is stale, and absolutely nobody other than the one dude in this thread with Christian in his sig cares about him...

Christian with the hoodie >>>>> Edge

#peep4life

Sad to see this about Punk, but I'm not even mad at him. Nice to see someone stand up for themselves and do what they believe is right.

Word. I can't even take in the people annoyed with him 'phoning it in'.

The E' has been phoning it in for years. Hopefully, this helps change *some* of that.

PS I'm going to be so mad if i'm getting worked.

CM Punk seemed very disinterested in the current WWE product at his Wizard World Q&A session in Portland this past Friday during Royal Rumble weekend, Prowrestling.net reports.

Punk was very upset about Batista getting the WrestleMania XXX main event. He said he is friends with Batista but he wanted to be honest and it was Daniel Bryan’s year.

Punk made the comment, “I show up. Someone tells me what to do and I just go out do it and leave.” He also implied his recent work was not good and that he was down to using two moves a match.

Punk reportedly came off despondent and unhappy with WWE.

Word. I can't even take in the people annoyed with him 'phoning it in'.

The E' has been phoning it in for years. Hopefully, this helps change *some* of that.

PS I'm going to be so mad if i'm getting worked.

CM Punk seemed very disinterested in the current WWE product at his Wizard World Q&A session in Portland this past Friday during Royal Rumble weekend, Prowrestling.net reports.

Punk was very upset about Batista getting the WrestleMania XXX main event. He said he is friends with Batista but he wanted to be honest and it was Daniel Bryan’s year.

Punk made the comment, “I show up. Someone tells me what to do and I just go out do it and leave.” He also implied his recent work was not good and that he was down to using two moves a match.

Punk reportedly came off despondent and unhappy with WWE.

Well hombre if you "can't even take in people annoyed with him 'phoning it in' then I guess you can't take in Punk himself..

Punk's a genius, part timers getting all the main event spots @ wrestlemania so he leaves and will come back as a part timer in a couple years to main event wrestlemania
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom