Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

All this Reigns love is great, you guys however realize, quite possibly he could be a bad buy rate or two plus bad ratings weeks from being turned into the long lost uso brother or some other crappy gimmick change
Reigns isn't in that boat.  WWE has legitimate plans to make him the next "face of the company" after Cena begins winding down.  Just like Randy Orton, Reigns is the next chosen one.

Wow. Miz's on-air dad is actually his real-life dad
laugh.gif

https://twitter.com/MrHeroGeorge
Wait, you thought that was only his on-air dad? Like that thing is what they would purposely come up with to portray someone's dad?
Shelton Benjamin's Big Mama...
Randy Orton's various wives.

Rob Feinstein of RFVideo.com has posted the following on his Facebook page:

I was just informed Sting has signed a deal with WWE in the last 24 hours. I still think personally he will show up after Mania since it seems like Undertaker vs Brock is what they are aiming for. Reminds me when everyone thought Brock would debut in Miami but they waited for Raw.

Until we have a better source, I do not consider this confirmed.

So will Sting be shaving his head like Undertaker? May as well come home since he has that Ginobli thing going on

if they want an amazing sting debut, after taker wins and takers music is playing, have it go pitch black. have one spotlight shine on sting at the top of the ramp and have him point his bat at taker then walk away. 

he needs to be like 97 crow sting. no talking. just a pure enigma

They need to outfit him in some Shield-like gear too cause nobody tryna see him wrestle in a t-shirt

The report I posted said LEGENDS deal, not active wrestler deal.

Guys like HBK, Bruno, Foley, Piper, and Flair have/had Legends deals.

Last edited:
- The latest from the former Sin Cara is that WWE won't return his phone calls and he has no idea if he's still employed.

damn, wasnt even wished well in his future endeavors

View media item 772007

Last edited:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Sin Cara

:lol: :rofl: at the commentary in this vid, "Meat just drilling Test" "Almost took Meat's head off", "It was gonna be curtains for Meat" I never realized they named him solely for as a running joke

meh.... silent creeper sting pissed me off back in WCW days. dude would always be hyped up, show up with 5 minutes left and just stand and stare from the rafters while whoever happened to be in the ring at the time freaked out. I swear it felt like months we didnt even see sting WRESTLE. GET DOWN FROM THERE STING.

Back
Top Bottom