Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

KENTA huh? I look forward to him getting 2 years of developmental, then get called up to take Santino's cobra

I cringe every time I hear the intro when it says something about Konnan being something Latino, and then they call him the ambassador of violence... smh.
You make it sound so personal man. Don't look at that as anything other than an entrance theme man. None of that is really that serious though, listen to the damn show :smokin

Last edited:
You make it sound so personal man. Don't look at that as anything other than an entrance theme man. None of that is really that serious though, listen to the damn show :smokin

I listen to every one. I'm in the car way too much lol

I listen to it despite not being able to stand Konnan haha

Konnan is just funny to me. Especially when he tries to dominate a conversation. He does that well. And whenever he eats on the phone. :rolleyes

That was a legit bite. From that point forward, I believe Jake switched to a boa constrictor that wouldn't be as likely to bite people.

Right. And if I remember correctly, people were so scarred by this that Lord Alfred Hayes mentioned on Superstars that the snake had been devenomized prior to the bite

Not sure how to embed, maybe someone can help.

But here is a video of jake telling a story of the Macho Man snake bite incident.

Its hilarious.....

Last edited:
All this Reigns love is great, you guys however realize, quite possibly he could be a bad buy rate or two plus bad ratings weeks from being turned into the long lost uso brother or some other crappy gimmick change

Since HHH is invested in Reigns, as long as he doesn't get pregnant or Mistico botch, he should be fine

I really wonder what the shields attire is gonna be once they split up. I'm gonna miss Seth Rollins and his shooting sleeves . I still chuckle that these debuted in turtle necks
View media item 771715

Since HHH is invested in Reigns, as long as he doesn't get pregnant or Mistico botch, he should be fine

i hope he pans out I like his look and presence all the tools just hoping something not his doing doesn't have that clang of the shovel on the back of his head.

I really wonder what the shields attire is gonna be once they split up. I'm gonna miss Seth Rollins and his shooting sleeves . I still chuckle that these debuted in turtle necks

Yeah. Kinda got used to them in their current attire as well. Definitely adds to their characters. Reigns especially, as he comes off as a really bad dude.

pxZJ3a7.gif

Back
Top Bottom